Allow me to introduce myself.

Jets Babe

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't act like your not pontificating from a position of power here. We're the new guys, so any drama you start is likely to have the backing of the majority of older posters here.

Why don't you just let it go? And we can all start fresh..

So you didn't start the "drama" with me by posting a "Borgo is gay" message off the bat today? So then you interpret my response as "pontificating from a position of power"? What? So where you come from, personal attacks are ignored? I would not have posted anything towards you if you hadn't started it. I guess you didn't really want to start fresh, or you would not have attempted to lamely provoke or defame me.

So you didn't start the "drama" with me by posting a "Borgo is gay" message off the bat today? So then you interpret my response as "pontificating from a position of power"? What? So where you come from, personal attacks are ignored? I would not have posted anything towards you if you hadn't started it. I guess you didn't really want to start fresh, or you would not have attempted to lamely provoke or defame me.

Actually, you started in on JetsBabe again. I was making a joke about the original situation.

I have never personally attacked you and even searched JI this morning and saw that I haven't even mentioned your name there since you left.

I, too, am making the jump from JI.

I've posted over there since around 2000/2001 and over the years have seen my favorite posters jump ship. I stuck around after the 2005 civil war, through the 'VIP' bull****, the NJ hate, and through the ridiculous double standards that applies to certain posters. But enough is really enough. I'm done with the drama and garbage spewed over there, along with the attitudes of some of the hierarchy. So here I am. I just wish I had made the move sooner- I'm shocked at how many of the solid old time JIers are over here!

I've posted over there since around 2000/2001 and over the years have seen my favorite posters jump ship. I stuck around after the 2005 civil war, through the 'VIP' bull****, the NJ hate, and through the ridiculous double standards that applies to certain posters. But enough is really enough. I'm done with the drama and garbage spewed over there, along with the attitudes of some of the hierarchy. So here I am. I just wish I had made the move sooner- I'm shocked at how many of the solid old time JIers are over here!

Welcome. Time to deal with the drama and garbage spewed over here.

welcome

You missed the point, sell out. As I explained on JN a few months ago, the gay aspect had nothing to do with it. First, I am not gay. And, except for that towel slapping incident at the Naval Academy, I have never even had as much as a lap dance from a member of my gender. The problem was that "JetsBabe"/Sooth/Ches-Douche was taking unprovoked shots at me, only one of which involved the "gay" word. I hadn't done anything to "her". Why all the animosity? The rest, as they say, is histrionics. BTW, why lay into me in that thread and in others when I wasn't around to defend myself? I bet everyone here can answer that one, huh? Now, feel free to let it fly. I believe in free speech, but also a fair fight.

Anger is a useful thing when it's focused for good. Your anger is not. You're acting delusional and paranoid.

All you've done since some members joined here is to personally attack them based on an imaginary slight against you (one, which, I did not partake in).

There is nothing I can write to demonstrate to you that you are completely wrong in your claim that I laid into you in the thread in question. Thus, any effort on my part would be futile.

I fear no one in person or on the internet. If I wanted to insult you, I wouldn't wait till you were banned. I had no reason to insult you back then, but the ridiculous way you've been acting thus far is an insult against yourself.

I remember you from way back in the day. Thanks for signing up here. What took you so long? LOL.

welcome to the land of misfits.

there's a pay phone in the mod lounge but I suggest usin the one across the street

:cheers:

You do that for one, you're going to have to do it for all of them.

We don't have time for all of these requests.

haha....... hey guys can we get some ad banners between the 1st couple a threads on each page to make all our new posters feel at home?

Oh, UT and Davis Island. You're one of those rich kids we used to beat up in High School.:box:

I'm at Gallagher's.

Haha, is that the perception? I got a sweet deal on DI, too bad theres a bus stop in front of my house loaded with bums.

Never been to Gallagher's, not that rich:D.

Anyone on this board go to Peabodies? I've been meaning to get there for a game.

Archived