No Money Down, No PSL Payment untill 2011 and Free Parking with Purchase of a PSL

rowonejetfan

Yes, todays brand new Jet offer only for people who had season tickets in 2007,2008, 2009 who have not yet purchased a PSL!!!!!

I love how the offer is for "dedicated fans" I guess the fans who already bought a psl, made a psl payment and are paying for their own parking are suckers, go woody go!

Yes, todays brand new Jet offer only for people who had season tickets in 2007,2008, 2009 who have not yet purchased a PSL!!!!!

I love how the offer is for "dedicated fans" I guess the fans who already bought a psl, made a psl payment and are paying for their own parking are suckers, go woody go!

They're desperate. ::GoJets:

I'd actually be willing to do that one...problem is I was buying a season ticket off of someone else so I didn't have my own the last few years. Wonder how that would work?

I'd actually be willing to do that one...problem is I was buying a season ticket off of someone else so I didn't have my own the last few years. Wonder how that would work?

Don't worry - when that doesn't sell, they'll offer it to the public

Just called in + an e-mail to my rep asking for free parking and a highlight dvd which they're giving away as well.

I spoke to Michael who said I received an incentive to buy when I did because I had better seat selection and interest wouldn't accrue during 2010 so in the long run these people are paying more. I didn't know whether I should tell him to f off or laugh because it is such a joke, so I laughed.

Post reply of e-mail if I get one.

Just called in + an e-mail to my rep asking for free parking and a highlight dvd which they're giving away as well.

I spoke to Michael who said I received an incentive to buy when I did because I had better seat selection and interest wouldn't accrue during 2010 so in the long run these people are paying more. I didn't know whether I should tell him to f off or laugh because it is such a joke, so I laughed.

Post reply of e-mail if I get one.

Are you in Mezz B? That does not sound like a row one mezz a corner, they owe you.

Hello all, first off i wanted to say I've been trolling around this site for a long time now and this site, by far, has the best posters out of all the jets forums i've been on. Keep it up guys!

I am going on a tour of the stadium on saturday, I'm thinking about mezz or touchdown corner. I've never had season tickets but was on the waiting list for years.

Any words of advise on how i can get the most for my money out of these people?

most appreciated.

Hello all, first off i wanted to say I've been trolling around this site for a long time now and this site, by far, has the best posters out of all the jets forums i've been on. Keep it up guys!

I am going on a tour of the stadium on saturday, I'm thinking about mezz or touchdown corner. I've never had season tickets but was on the waiting list for years.

Any words of advise on how i can get the most for my money out of these people?

most appreciated.

I don't have any advice about the PSLs. I am thinking of scheduling a tour next week. The rep I gave me info to (Larry) has left me a few messages. Larry are you reading this?

Anyhow dogzilla, thanks for the kind words and please let us know how you make out on the tour!

I don't have any advice about the PSLs. I am thinking of scheduling a tour next week. The rep I gave me info to (Larry) has left me a few messages. Larry are you reading this?

Anyhow dogzilla, thanks for the kind words and please let us know how you make out on the tour!

Will do Max, I was dealing with Chris White but I got a voicemail from a woman the other day saying she was now handling my account. I don't recall her name or know what happened to the other guy. Guess I'll find out saturday.

all they have to do is wait

wait for the first monday night game where the new place gets shown off

then I think they will sell the rest of the psl's

I don't think there is any chance that they will sell all the PSLs this year. I agree with your premise though, the Monday night game will have people excited.

Hard Knocks is going to be a huge sales tool before that though.

Will do Max, I was dealing with Chris White but I got a voicemail from a woman the other day saying she was now handling my account. I don't recall her name or know what happened to the other guy. Guess I'll find out saturday.

That is interesting. I know there is another rep that recently left. They had a bunch of them...but any way you slice it, the gig has to be winding down.

The sales reps seem to be nice and professional from the limited exposure that I have had with them. Actually haven't heard anything but positives about all the reps.

what they arent saying is the 'free parking' is at Port Authority and you take a Shuttle Bus to Stadium.

As a public service annoucement given that there is a new seat deal I will give the best seats left!!!

TAAA-DAAAA per live inventory as of one minute ago here are best PSL seats left in the cheap PSLs (4k to 7.5k).

Section 231A row 11, 3 seats (4kpsl)

Section 133 row 12, seats 5-7 (6kpsl)

Section 133 row 23 (6k)

Section 134 row 26, (7.5k) seats in middle 26

Which would I take, 231a best value, 133 row 12 if you like it close to field, section 134 best overall, good height and at 5 yard line.

As a public service annoucement given that there is a new seat deal I will give the best seats left!!!

TAAA-DAAAA per live inventory as of one minute ago here are best PSL seats left in the cheap PSLs (4k to 7.5k).

Section 133 row 23 (6k)

Which would I take, 231a best value, 133 row 12 if you like it close to field, section 134 best overall, good height and at 5 yard line.

The fact that you are a PSL owner makes this even more funny. You the man, good info. Please keep it coming.

Thanks.

Section 133 row 23 (6k)

Still a rip-off.

Only thing that will sell PSL's now is a Super Bowl.

Hold out till they are buy one get one free! :D

That won't happen in good LL seasts. I heard that scalpers yesterday and today who were season ticketholders in 2007-2009 are buying lots of the 20K 40 yard LL sideline seats today under dummy corporate names They most likely will never make a PSL payment as they are dumping them on stubhub and ebay.

Mezz B and GHC are another story, scalpers know no one is givng them the $145 breakeven after stub hub fees to sitt in Mezz B or the $690 a ticket which is break even for GHC after fees. But the $140 and $150 face good lower level sideline seats are being picked up quickly by scalpers.

Trouble is scalpers can now sell cheaper as they don't have to cover PSL fee. That makes is harder to sell bad PSL seats with good seats on stubhub at good prices

How can you offer free parking when all other holders will have to pay- do they want to create a mutiny.

The Jets are dumb and desperate. the whole way this thing is going down is making the Jets organization look like a joke (which it is). and is making the Giants organization look like seasoned professionals.

The Jets are dumb and desperate. the whole way this thing is going down is making the Jets organization look like a joke (which it is). and is making the Giants organization look like seasoned professionals.

yup. its like the County/State Fair..1st week Candy Apples are 2 for 5 bucks..last day or two of fair they are 6 for 2 bucks..panic time..

yup. its like the County/State Fair..1st week Candy Apples are 2 for 5 bucks..last day or two of fair they are 6 for 2 bucks..panic time..

Just wait until they throw the PSLs in the garbage dumpster. Take them from there for free. Like unused cell phone minutes, they look new to me. :-P

Was $600 a ticket. WOW, if I had to have 50 yard line tickets and I was one of the fools who back at bottom of stock market bought two 25K PSLs in Coaches club at $700 a ticket I would be mad.

Since then stock market is up 70% so you had your money tied up and now you are paying $305 a ticket more than guy on 50 yard line on same row on visitors side. You both are getting the free food and parking.

$395 is still over priced. But I can see being able to sell them for $800 a pair to guys like me who want a once in life time experience and free food.

However, selling for $1,400 same tickets on jets side aind worth and extra $600 to see rex ryans butt, I can look at his face from across the field

Forget PSL cost you flushed that down the toliet in those sections. But at least in GHC you might be able to get your ticket price back for regular season games.

But

In a very short time the NYJETS will be offering single game tickets 4 sale. This is the only way those unsold psl seats get sold. Mark my word you heard it here first. Theres many fans like myself who will buy 1-2 games without being locked into a long term bad deal contract for a psl seat.

In a very short time the NYJETS will be offering single game tickets 4 sale. This is the only way those unsold psl seats get sold. Mark my word you heard it here first. Theres many fans like myself who will buy 1-2 games without being locked into a long term bad deal contract for a psl seat.

The Jets are on record as saying they won't do that.

The Jets are on record as saying they won't do that.

The same JETS who are also on record as saying alot of other things. Those who are beig offered tickets right now dont have to take pre-season games and are being offered FREE PARKING. Desperation will change alot of whats on record and filling empty seats will be all that matters.

The same JETS who are also on record as saying alot of other things. Those who are beig offered tickets right now dont have to take pre-season games and are being offered FREE PARKING. Desperation will change alot of whats on record and filling empty seats will be all that matters.

I hear you but they do have to preserve the integrity of the PSL for those who paid for it already. The Jets will have to be really creative...

I hear you but they do have to preserve the integrity of the PSL for those who paid for it already. The Jets will have to be really creative...

maybe more of those "buy a jersey get a free ticket" promos, lol. Except this time none of those free tix are upper bowl, they are all lower bowl, lol.

maybe more of those "buy a jersey get a free ticket" promos, lol. Except this time none of those free tix are upper bowl, they are all lower bowl, lol.

Buy a jersey sit in the Coaches club and watch the post game press conference. Sounds like a good deal.

Archived