Aaron Maybin: MERGED

JOJOTOWNSELL

I ******* love this guy. He was constantly rushing the QB.

Can you guys imagine how good this kid can be if he he finds a go-to move, gains some weight, and a year of experience? Buffalo Blows!

Actually no I can't. Buffalo tried to bulk him up, and make him an every down LB'er. They almost ruined his career.

Guy has a nice swim move, and a very effective inside spin. He's relentless. Has a lighting fast first 3 steps out of the 3 point stance.

He is what he is. A 6'4" 225 # pass rusher. He'll probably have 10+ sacks and 8 strips next year with 20+- reps a game.

He is what he is. If the Jets can get their O to be ahead in the 4th quarter he will be an extremely valuable player. If you think he is going to be LT, well then you'll probably be calling him a bust next season.

I love this kid. He has proven he belongs in the nfl with the jets. The great motor is shown every week each time he rushes the passer. Even when he doesnt record a sack, hes applying adequate pressure to inflict hurried throws and miscommunications. Lets see, he had 2 sacks today right? Including the the one at the end that caused the game sealing fumble...Is that 7 sacks in 8 games for Aaron? whats his sack/game ratio????

He had one sack, which was a strip , a TFL and 3 hurries. His one sack happened to be the impact play of the game.

Yep kids an impact player.

Actually no I can't. Buffalo tried to bulk him up, and make him an every down LB'er. They almost ruined his career.

Guy has a nice swim move, and a very effective inside spin. He's relentless. Has a lighting fast first 3 steps out of the 3 point stance.

He is what he is. A 6'4" 225 # pass rusher. He'll probably have 10+ sacks and 8 strips next year with 20+- reps a game.

He is what he is. If the Jets can get their O to be ahead in the 4th quarter he will be an extremely valuable player. If you think he is going to be LT, well then you'll probably be calling him a bust next season.

Who said anything about LT? Maybin has been great for us, but there's some obvious weaknesses still. He still goes wide and gets pushed too far out by the tackles at times. He needs to gain weight and a go-to move. It's completely obvious. I'm just really happy for Maybin. I really am!

Archived