NFL looking into video of Rex Cursing at fan

flgreen

I don't understand what the big deal is, to be honest. It's one thing if he walks up to some random person and curses them out. You've just suffered an emotional defeat, are walking off the field and someone is screaming in your ear that you suck. I would respond as he did.

The only reason this should be news is if Rex got into the stands and punched him. The NFL must not have anything better to do.

So just to be clear... the NFL is considering disciplining Rex for his comments, but Belichick's are just a-ok? This league is such a pathetic ******* joke. Goodell may be the only person in the NFL who is a bigger useless **** at his job than Schitt-for-brains or Eric "Trips" Smith.

Please show me the video tape or a recording of Belichick saying this?

That is the difference.

Should he get fined? No.

Will he? Who knows, but seeing Goodell is a former Jets' employee...chances are rex gets a call telling him to knock it off.

Dont let us stop you from pulling things out of your.....er....hat!

When the Patriots DBs of the Superbowl era are taught to skillfully grab the jersey it is cheating.

When the Jets' DBs do the same thing.............

When the Patriots DBs of the Superbowl era are taught to skillfully grab the jersey it is cheating.

You realize the SuperBowl era is every game that has been played since SB I, right?

Put a sock in it.

Weak!

The one comment i found astounding last nite was Collingsworth mentioning that Brady told him to highlight the grabs that JETS made. How whiny is that ?

The Pats are definitely the whiniest group in the league and their fans have caught that tendecy as well.

IIRC the Pats tendency to blatantly do so caused the league to enforce the 5 yard rule.

Doesnt the NFL have more important things to worry about?

Watch any NFL game and youll see a HC cursing on the sideline if you read his lips.

Difference is he cursed directly at a fan, not a player. If you watch the video there is about a 9 YO kid in a Sanchez Jersey trying to high 5 the players as they come thru the tunnel. Not that he hasn't ever heard the F word before, but it is totally inappropriate from a HC.

The difference between what Rex did, and what Bellichick did was Lil Bill said his in private.

Rex should be, and will be fined

Difference is he cursed directly at a fan, not a player. If you watch the video there is about a 9 YO kid in a Sanchez Jersey trying to high 5 the players as they come thru the tunnel. Not that he hasn't ever heard the F word before, but it is totally inappropriate from a HC.

The difference between what Rex did, and what Bellichick did was Lil Bill said his in private.

Rex should be, and will be fined

There really is no excuse for it.

All it takes is a little self-discipline, something which should come easy for a head football coach.

Somehow I just don't see Tom Coughlin behaving the same way... ever.

It's called professionalism.

Archived