Bad News On The Peyton Manning Front...

SoFlaJets

Adam Schein just reported that he has heard from people in the Colts organization that as of right now, New Year's Day 2012 that Peyton Manning can't even throw the football. He might be done and will definitely NOT be wearing a Jets uniform this year.

Adam Schein just reported that he has heard from people in the Colts organization that as of right now, New Year's Day 2012 that Peyton Manning can't even throw the football. He might be done and will definitely NOT be wearing a Jets uniform this year.

And others reported he was throwing with teammates after practice.

There was just reports 2 weeks ago that manning was throwing with good zip .. Confirmed by addai I believe

you have to consider the source

I knew it would eventually get to the old stand by: Schein is a moron but say what you want and believe WHO you want I'm telling you if there are rumblings around the league from people inside the organization saying that he can't throw, well, you know how the NFL is like a small town-word gets around and Adam Schein-like him or not, does have a lot of inside of that small town connections

I knew it would eventually get to the old stand by: Schein is a moron but say what you want and believe WHO you want I'm telling you if there are rumblings around the league from people inside the organization saying that he can't throw, well, you know how the NFL is like a small town-word gets around and Adam Schein-like him or not, does have a lot of inside of that small town connections

HIs own teammates are on record saying he's been throwing for several weeks and testifying to the velocity of his passes.

Schein doesn't have reliable sources on a team that doesn't even play in the Jets division. I wouldn't be surprised if Schein was quoting something another reporter fed him. And the guy who fed it to him probably did just to see if the idiot would publish it without trying to confirm, which he did.

HIs own teammates are on record saying he's been throwing for several weeks and testifying to the velocity of his passes.

Schein doesn't have reliable sources on a team that doesn't even play in the Jets division. I wouldn't be surprised if Schein was quoting something another reporter fed him. And the guy who fed it to him probably did just to see if the idiot would publish it without trying to confirm, which he did.

Schein has a national NFL radio show-he talks to everybody in the league. By no means is a he just a Jets beat reporter

let go of the dream now dude

less pain that way

he's either a colt or a viking

no way he ever plays for the jets

this is what i was told about favre fwiw.. although with him my main goal was getting pennington out

this is what i was told about favre fwiw.. although with him my main goal was getting pennington out

jason posted about the bonus a few days ago, that it is very unlikely he will ever be a FA. he's either retired, a colt, or traded to the NFC.

if he does get "mcnabb'd" then that tells you what you need to know about his neck

jason posted about the bonus a few days ago, that it is very unlikely he will ever be a FA. he's either retired, a colt, or traded to the NFC.

if he does get "mcnabb'd" then that tells you what you need to know about his neck

i'm pretty sure jason agrees with me re: the bonus, but regardless, I see a very clear path for manning ending up here, others do too obviously... What jason or you or klacko say isn't going to change the fact that it's certainly possible

If thats due to nerve damage he wont be throwing the ball for anyone ever again and thats a shame.

i'm pretty sure jason agrees with me re: the bonus, but regardless, I see a very clear path for manning ending up here, others do too obviously... What jason or you or klacko say isn't going to change the fact that it's certainly possible

the mechanics of it are possible, sure, but jason stated just yesterday it is very unlikely he becomes a FA, and do you see the colts trading him to an AFC team with a top 10 defense ? it makes no sense

unless

they know he is shot

irsay went on MNF and basically said the guy is family and will be a colt

I believe him

I really don't see how the Colts can pay Manning that huge bonus before the league year and then be able to trade him.

I really don't see how the Colts can pay Manning that huge bonus before the league year and then be able to trade him.

I'll let him explain it, but I believe the thoery was manning would delay the bonus to may allowing the colts to shop the #1 pick

Archived