Sign and trade Revis Island to the Packers for Matt Flynn

Experto30isBack

You guys realize this guy had more tds and yds than favre and rodgers have ever had.He had no Jennings eighter.WOW!!! all i got to say.We got Cromartie and Wilson as starting cbs and we can pickup a free agent cb or 2.This is a qb driver league period.

The only way any sane person from the Jets organization would ever consider this trade is if Mike McCarthy came over as head coach, and Finley for Keller was also in the trade.

Don't be a fool like the Cardinals and fall in love with a QB who plays in a pass heavy succesful system, he would take 2-3 years to become relevant again while learning a new system, and even if you brought in his QB coach as Offensive Coordinator it would take the rest of the Offense 2 years to catch up with Flynn and the new system, this would be blowing it up type of solution the Jets do not need to blow it up.

This thread equals FAIL!!!!!!!!!

this game doesn't make me think how good Flynn is?

It makes me think how good are McCarthy and the Packers system.

And are we overrating Rodgers?

It all goes back to coaching in the NFL. Brady goes down, Cassel looks like a pro bowler. Now same with Rodgers and Flynn.

Except for the greatest QB of all-time (Manning) it's all about the coaching. The players are interchangable.

It all goes back to coaching in the NFL. Brady goes down, Cassel looks like a pro bowler. Now same with Rodgers and Flynn.

Except for the greatest QB of all-time (Manning) it's all about the coaching. The players are interchangable.

No, No, No

Schottenheimer never had a good QB. Haven't you read anything the cat, CTM, and EY have posted? Gosh, some people are so dumb...

You guys realize this guy had more tds and yds than favre and rodgers have ever had.He had no Jennings eighter.WOW!!! all i got to say.We got Cromartie and Wilson as starting cbs and we can pickup a free agent cb or 2.This is a qb driver league period.

Please don't say crap to me,this is a valid idea.

http://www.rotoworld...4949/matt-flynn

CONTRACT:

2011: $600,000,

2012: Free Agent

SO HOW ARE WE GOING TO TRADE REVIS TO GB FOR FLYNN IF HE'S A UNRESTRICTED FREE AGENT?

DO SOME F#CKING RESEARCH BEFORE POSTING THIS GARBAGE!

if you want to post garbage like this, go to this website instead:

www.jetsinsider.com

ya, McCarthy's system looked great in SF in 2005 and GB in 2006.. plus all those years in NO where he couldn't muster a top offense in a dome...

lol

What happened to the system in Houston and Chicago, two strong teams that lost thier QB's and fell apart.. too funny lol

I would definitely look into this, but not for Revis. Question is, does Flynn WANT to come here with Sanchez as the starting QB? He`s gonna sit the bench but his chances are much better to play in NY than behind Rodgers. If he`s a FA, then yes, go after the guy because Sanchez isn`t the answer. Not yet anyway. May not be ever.

Bump. B/c THIS guy knows what he's talking about.

Archived