"Bradying"

Bob

Bwahahahaaha. Brady.

I wonder if he was doing that during the toughest day of his life, when he was drafted into the NFL. His parents were so strong that day, having to watch their child get drafted to play Football for a living. He was so close to ending up an Insurance Salesmen or something awful like that.

Bwahahahaaha. Brady.

I wonder if he was doing that during the toughest day of his life, when he was drafted into the NFL. His parents were so strong that day, having to watch their child get drafted to play Football for a living. He was so close to ending up an Insurance Salesmen or something awful like that.

I prefer this:

tom-brady-crying.jpg

Thats the interview I was quoting above. What a **** stick. To isnult every insurance salesmen in the world, while literally crying like we should have sympathy for him and his family that he was draft in the 7th round - what a pos. The audacity.

Thats the interview I was quoting above. What a **** stick. To isnult every insurance salesmen in the world, while literally crying like we should have sympathy for him and his family that he was draft in the 7th round - what a pos. The audacity.

Exactly. I was amazed at the time that there weren't more people who found that ridiculous and offensive.

IT'S CATCHING ON IN BOSTON....Hahahahahahahahahaha

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/double_coverage/2012/02/bradying_the_new_tebowing.html

Bradying the new Tebowing

Print | Comments (10) Posted by Matt Pepin, Boston.com Staff February 8, 2012 08:53 AM

bradying-thumb-300x275-63299.jpgPlanking begat Tebowing, which begat Gronking, which has now begat Bradying.

The latest "posing" phenomenon beginning to make its way around the internet asks its practitioners to assume the position Patriots quarterback Tom Brady did after he threw a pass that was intercepted by the Giants' Chase Blackburn in the Super Bowl.

A web site called bradying.com has cropped up to allow users to submit photos of people imitating Brady. A similar site was launched when Tebowing became popular after Denver quarterback Tim Tebow began to gain fame for his football heroics and signature move after scoring touchdowns.

Archived