Joe Flacco's agent: My client is worth top-5 money

Sperm Edwards

44-20 record as starter is top 5 therefore Flacco is worth top-5 money.

lol

After the elite he'd be the first QB i'd take for my team. So basically, Rogers, Eli, Brady, Brees. I'd also rather him over Big Ben factoring age and wear and tear and rape and stuff. The only non elite I'd take over him is probably Rivers. That's about it.

2 AFC championship games. 4 straight years in the playoffs. Kid's a winner.

With the Ravens Defense, We pouched their Dislex D coordinator, his overrated loudmouth ILBer and a white saftey and that was enough to get Sanchize to 2 AFC championship games? is he Top 5??? I'd take him over Sanchez but top 5? You gotta be kidding me

With the Ravens Defense, We pouched their Dislex D courdinator, his overrated loudmouth ILBer and a white saftey and that was enough to get Sanchize to 2 AFC championship games? is he Top 5??? I'd take him over Sanchez but top 5? You gotta be kidding me

The only regular season QB who's won more games than him in the past 3 years is Brady. You're telling me the running game and defense did that in spite of him? Pssssshhhh. That's just the craziest thing I've ever heard.

The only regular season QB who's won more games than him in the past 3 years is Brady. You're telling me the running game and defense did that in spite of him? Pssssshhhh. That's just the craziest thing I've ever heard.

Exactly, He should be paid as a top 2. This top 5 talk is god dam ridiculous.

Dude won 12 more Games then Peyton Manning this year and the idiots here are ready to pay that guy top 5 money,

Ryan Fitzpatrick, Tom Brady, Big Ben, Matt Shaub, Peyton Manning, Carson Palmer, Philip Rivers, Tony Romo, Eli Manning, Michael Vick, Jay Cutler, Matt Stafford, Aaron Rodgers, Matt Ryan, Cam Newton, and Drew Brees are all QBs that are better than Joe Flacco.

I would also consider Andy Dalton as well. That puts him nowhere near Top-5.

qbs id take over flacco without a doubt

Eli

Brees

Rodgers

Brady

Stafford

Rothelisberger

Matt ryan

Peyton-if healthy obviously

Matt schaub

romo

Cutler

cam newton

Eli-Joe Flacco has been to the playoffs 4 years in a row(2 AFC championships) Eli had a couple playoff runs past the first rounds in like 7 Years..... Pass

Brees-Guys shorter then Sanchez, he'll never amount to sh*t

Rodgers-Other then one time this dude has been a 1 and done playoff guy as well, gotta take Flaco 10 times out of 10

Brady-Like 15 SB rings, endorses Uggs and poses in pictures with goats............. I've never even met a goat

Stafford-Who? You Mean Pennington 2.0, he can't stay healthy

Rothelisberger-Drinks and Rapes to much

Matt ryan-Flacco could win a playoff game on the road while bringing your wife/girlfriend to a full orgasam, this dude can't win one with homefield throughout

Peyton-Won 12 Less games then Flacco this year and had 4 more surgeries,,,,,,,, Pass

Matt schaub-Texans guy? 0 Playoff games and probably couldn't even grow a sweet mustache like the Flacconator if the bitch bathed in Rogain

romo- I'll give you this one. Denzel doesn't play in the NFL so unlike that train in the movie Romo might truly be unstopable

Cutler-This pussy can't take a hit. He quit a playoff game against the packers last year because he had menstrol cramps/sand in his vagina or something kinda gay like that

cam newton- He's Black.<==== gotta say I ran out of reason's to hate QB's so I emailed Rush Limbaugh he was surprisingly quick with his response

44-20 record as starter is top 5 therefore Flacco is worth top-5 money.

lol

Flacco is a good kid...could have been in this years super bowl, but who knows WTF a catch is anymore, but with that said, 1. Brady, 2. Brees, 3. Rogers, 4. Ben, 5. Eli-------Flacco among the rest....if someone was Healthy it would be, 1. Peyton, 2. Brady, 3. Brees, 4. Rogers, 5. Ben.....Eli, then Flacco among the rest

Archived