Joe Flacco's agent: My client is worth top-5 money

Sperm Edwards

2 AFC championship games. 4 straight years in the playoffs. Kid's a winner.

Flacco's stats from last year:

312/542, 57.6%, 3610 yds, 20/12 TD/INT.

But now look at these stats:

297/529, 56.1%, 3,336 yards, 23/20 TD/INT

Know whose 4th year that was? Eli Manning.

The only regular season QB who's won more games than him in the past 3 years is Brady. You're telling me the running game and defense did that in spite of him? Pssssshhhh. That's just the craziest thing I've ever heard.

trap.jpg

Cutler is a maybe for me cause we already have a whiney bitch QB.

I dont think Cutler is a whiney bitch - I just dont think he gives a **** at all. I actually love the guys swag. Its awesome. Breaking the huddle and telling Martz go **** himself. Might be the baddest sound bite ever. He was balling out before getting injured.

he's in the top 12 area

clearly behind

Brees

Brady

Roethlisberger

Stafford

Eli Manning

Romo

Schaub

Stafford

Rivers

Sanchez

Palmer

Vick

The only QB clearly behind Sanchez is Blaine Gabbert. How you even put Sanchez in a top 12 list amazes me. You live in a bubble if you think Sanchez belongs on a list with the guys you mentioned. You just made a list of a bunch of superbowl winners and pro bowlers and throw in Sanchez for $hits and giggles. That is a perfect example of the game "pick which QB doesn't belong on that list".

Anyone who would take Sanchez over Flacco is retarded. Flacco showed the ability to put the team on his back at times this year, something Sanchez has NEVER been able to do. He's not elite but he's significantly better than bottom-5 QB Sanchez.

Flacco is 2-0 against Sanchez.

And, because I was told all that matters is record when looking at Sanchez, well, I guess that puts him behind Flacco.

I dont think Cutler is a whiney bitch - I just dont think he gives a **** at all. I actually love the guys swag. Its awesome. Breaking the huddle and telling Martz go **** himself. Might be the baddest sound bite ever. He was balling out before getting injured.

True. We have plenty of azzholes in the locker room for him to ignore too.

sanchez isn't top 12. try bottom 5.

as for flacco it's a negotiation, the question being what would it cost to replace Joe Flacco? the agent has them over a barrel.

You've got him ranked higher then me. I have trouble making the argument he's top 32 QB, there are some talented back ups out there

Love me some Jay Cutler too...

Archived