Francesa hearing that the Mannings want Houston

T0mShane

I does not surprise me one bit you cant see the difference between a QB playing for 8 years and rookie who was lucky to see a few snaps a week in practice

I does not surprise me you cant see your own hypocrisy when its throw in your face.

<3

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that really does not have much to do with his personal endorsements ...hes going to have those no matter where he plays

Something tells me it would be a factor 2plus over any other place....just saying....imo

Im hypocritical and misguided ? Please explain

NO's offense is so good because they have elite running backs and wideouts, despite being made-up mostly of middle-to-late rd picks and UDFA's.

The Jets offense is so bad because their backs and receivers suck, despite having the pedigree and past success to suggest otherwise.

NO's offense is so good because they have elite running backs and wideouts, despite being made-up mostly of middle-to-late rd picks and UDFA's.

The Jets offense is so bad because their backs and receivers suck, despite having the pedigree and past success to suggest otherwise.

Pedigree and past success is where our opinions differ. Plaxico is 34 years old and comming off 2 years in the slammer Santonio had one good year surrounded by a boat load of JAG hes a huge underacheiver who obviously creates dissention in the locker room and probably on the field as well I cant tell you how unbelieveably stupid it is to surround a young QB with those type of players. Our entire offense is a mess compared to last year and the previous year when were able to at least run the ball down teams throats. What we have now is a shell of what we used to be yet it all gets blamed on the QB who still had 26 TD's and 6 Rushing TD's. I dont argue the fact Sanchez needs to stop the stupid plays and do a better job at reading defenses but other players have rsponsibilites as well and they do have an effect on the QB weather you guys want to admit that or not. This is not a very good offensive football team right now and they are in the bottom half of the league IMO in talent. Santonio Holmes amy be the single biggest mistake this team has made in the last 10 years.

No doubt in my mind Peyton Maning will not come here to this circus. NO Doubt

I'd be a little bit afraid of Kubiak, myself. Not sure if he's a great-great coach just yet.

Manning hasn't needed an offensive coach for the past 8+ seasons. What the hell are you talking about?

It would be Kubiak's running game, Manning + AJ, and Wade's defense. Easily a SB favorite if Manning is in fact healthy.

They already have Schaub, Leinart and that other goofy kid that took them to the playoffs. They are stacked at QB too. So they can move Schaub, and still have a great safeguard if Manning doesn't get healthy.

Pedigree and past success is where our opinions differ. Plaxico is 34 years old and comming off 2 years in the slammer Santonio had one good year surrounded by a boat load of JAG hes a huge underacheiver who obviously creates dissention in the locker room and probably on the field as well I cant tell you how unbelieveably stupid it is to surround a young QB with those type of players. Our entire offense is a mess compared to last year and the previous year when were able to at least run the ball down teams throats. What we have now is a shell of what we used to be yet it all gets blamed on the QB who still had 26 TD's and 6 Rushing TD's. I dont argue the fact Sanchez needs to stop the stupid plays and do a better job at reading defenses but other players have rsponsibilites as well and they do have an effect on the QB weather you guys want to admit that or not. This is not a very good offensive football team right now and they are in the bottom half of the league IMO in talent. Santonio Holmes amy be the single biggest mistake this team has made in the last 10 years.

No doubt in my mind Peyton Maning will not come here to this circus. NO Doubt

Our running game suffered last year because of our ability to stretch the field. There was no separation or speed on our WR corps. So safeties could play shallow which allowed them to have an impact on running plays. Add to that our WRs giving up on plays or not doing anything to help their QB out and it was out and out disaster.

If we get speed on the wings it will once again make our running game as potent as it was.

Manning hasn't needed an offensive coach for the past 8+ seasons. What the hell are you talking about?

It would be Kubiak's running game, Manning + AJ, and Wade's defense. Easily a SB favorite if Manning is in fact healthy.

They already have Schaub, Leinart and that other goofy kid that took them to the playoffs. They are stacked at QB too. So they can move Schaub, and still have a great safeguard if Manning doesn't get healthy.

Don't get spicy, pal. Hess asked for any downside to the Texans situation. That's the only thing that would give me pause if I was Manning. Also, you were already ninja'd by Klacko, so live with that.

The question I have. Why are we believing anything Francesa says?

A little birdie told him. What a brilliant journalist.

If Francesa didn't have websites and newspapers his show would be 5 minutes instead of 6 hours.

Our running game suffered last year because of our ability to stretch the field. There was no separation or speed on our WR corps. So safeties could play shallow which allowed them to have an impact on running plays. Add to that our WRs giving up on plays or not doing anything to help their QB out and it was out and out disaster.

If we get speed on the wings it will once again make our running game as potent as it was.

Small part of the problem.

We had no blocking TE's other than the penalty machine Mulligan and he sucked at blocking as well IMO

The terminator may be strong and have the occasional big hit but is he as smart a blocking FB as T-Rich was ?

Its obvious to me Hunter is a big drop off from Woody who was excellent in the running game.

Is slauson a good pulling guard ? Not to mention the guy played with one arm

So you can add those little tid bits in as to why our running game sucked last year. Along with the already known fact that Brick is just a decent run blocker at best. No surprise we were at 95 yards a game at one point

A little birdie told him. What a brilliant journalist.

If Francesa didn't have websites and newspapers his show would be 5 minutes instead of 6 hours.

I hate defending him but the fat douche is sure to have a few connections given his position after all this time doing sports talk. In fact it's what he bases all his opinions off of. Sorta like Kiper and the draft. Kiper can't evaluate talent worth sh*t but he has a network of people he can gather information from.

I hate defending him but the fat douche is sure to have a few connections given his position after all this time doing sports talk. In fact it's what he bases all his opinions off of. Sorta like Kiper and the draft. Kiper can't evaluate talent worth sh*t but he has a network of people he can gather information from.

He has connections to sports writers and the public relations staffs of teams. I worked on a popular sports radio show. They don't have as many inside connections to the teams as you think

Just to preempt the inevitable, yes, I know it's Francesa and, no, I don't know why anybody listens to him and, yes, I know he hates the Jets.

Still the best sports talk radio though. Hate him at times but he is still head and shoulders better than the alternatives.

Interestingly, Francesa points out that Schaub's contract is eminently tradeable (something like a $1 mil cap hit).

That'd be interesting.

I would be willing to wager a lot of money if the Jets landed Peyton, and cut Sanchez he would be a Texan in less than 6 hours.

Don't get spicy, pal. Hess asked for any downside to the Texans situation. That's the only thing that would give me pause if I was Manning. Also, you were already ninja'd by Klacko, so live with that.

Klacko was the one that saw through your trolling first. Live with that.

Klacko was the one that saw through your trolling first. Live with that.

Are you trying to say that I was trolling with Houston Texans smack? That I would troll about Gary Kubiak? Is that what you're saying? That I'm on a Jets board trying to incite fury amongst Texans fans?

Are you trying to say that I was trolling with Houston Texans smack? That I would troll about Gary Kubiak? Is that what you're saying? That I'm on a Jets board trying to incite fury amongst Texans fans?

I'm saying you are trying to incite fury amongst Jets fans by proliferating the Manning to Houston discussion.

Obviously.

Carry on.

Consider my interjection nothing more than quality control on your behalf. Do better.

I'm saying you are trying to incite fury amongst Jets fans by proliferating the Manning to Houston discussion.

Obviously.

Carry on.

Consider my interjection nothing more than quality control on your behalf. Do better.

I'm looking to upset Jets fans by saying that Peyton Manning might not think Gary Kubiak is the greatest coach in the world. And you're helping out my posting. Thanks for getting me up to speed.

I'm looking to upset Jets fans by saying that Peyton Manning might not think Gary Kubiak is the greatest coach in the world. And you're helping out my posting. Thanks for getting me up to speed.

I feel like your flirting with me right now. Are you flirting with me right now? I'm going back to the mafia.

I feel like your flirting with me right now. Are you flirting with me right now? I'm going back to the mafia.

You, me, Klack. We're all friends. Lovers, you might say. Let's not quibble over Gary Kubiak. <3

I can't quit you!

Gross. Get a room already. Fags.

and he gets to stick it to irsay

I think this process will take some time, teams are going to want medical records, examinations, a physical, and lots of protection clauses

and they still could trade away a QB with a future for a 1 year rental with neck issues

scary risky deal this manning guy

Archived