The NY Jets have cemented themselves as the biggest embarrasment in the NFL.

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So for so long we needed a backup QB. Now we're upset that we used a 4th round pick to get a backup QB that took his team to the playoffs in his rookie year?

Bingo. You didnt have competition for Sanchez but you do now.

Granted, Tebow needs lots of work to get his passing game to be average, but none the less, Tebow has and can win games if Sanchez cant.

Bingo. You didnt have competition for Sanchez but you do now.

Granted, Tebow needs lots of work to get his passing game to be average, but none the less, Tebow has and can win games if Sanchez cant.

And my point is, it's not like playing QB is all he can do. You can do other things with him.

Funny day: Most Jets fans and Cimini on the same side (WOW), me and a Pats fan on the other.

GOB you are a good dude but take a step back. At the very least he's a better Brad Smith. And they did miss that production last year. Giving Sanchez more reps, didn't exactly work out well for anyone.

Brad Smith could at least complete a forward pass.

You know what would make this better? If the Saints, having lost Payton for the year, trade Drew Brees to the Dolphins for a couple of picks.

Which has been a distinct possibility for thelast month. And any team could possibly do it, if they inexplicably and stupidly didn't reupp Pick 6 and trade for JesusBack.

Does Tannebaum have an internet connection?

Haha This is stupid. The one place they DONT need help is in the redzone in short yardage. Sanchez had 6 rushing TD's?? So take away what he DOES do well?

This is woody/Tanny's answer to the Giants superbowl and Linsanity. Period. This kid is a sideshow.

One thing and one thing only can extinguish this raging fire of idiocy they've created..........Mark Sanchez will start and finish the year in the top ten of QBs and will get to his first pro-bowl. If not for that, this team is finito.

Do you guys REALLY want Tebow running the offense?? haha Why did they get rid of Brad Smith (at least he could throw)

In an offseason where Peyton Manning was available via free agency, we extended Mark Sanchez and traded for Tim Tebow.

frankeneck was never coming here, we got cap relief in exchange for voidable years, and a dynamic runner for sparano and rex.

he's going to get 12 snaps a game, and the kid is money near the goal line

you gals are just so sensitive

GOB you are a good dude but take a step back. At the very least he's a better Brad Smith. And they did miss that production last year. Giving Sanchez more reps, didn't exactly work out well for anyone.

I have to do something here that I never expected Bitonti,

Totally agree with you.

We lost the slot last year by not having Brad Smith - With Tebow, we get that back.

Not that there might be a chance that this trade was to get bait for this year's Draft for an early 2nd round pick...

How? The jump pass?

He's a better back up than Drew Stanton. He's a beast in short yardage situations. He was top 10 in QBR during the 4th quarter. He was the most efficient QB in the league in the Red Zone. He's a leader, a motivator and players and coaches love him.

There is nothing negative about this move whatsoever.

Jets fanbase: "We want someone who will push Sanchez!"

Jets fanbase: "Nooooooooooo, what are you doing signing someone who could push Sanchez?"

You just nailed it!

The under 30 Fanbase wants Instant Gratification - If you're a JETS fan as long as most of us, You know you have to wait...

Hey JiF, go F*CK yourself. I'm sick and tired of your worse thread ever bull$hit.This offense isn't an ounce better with Tebow. Not a fraction of an ounce better.

You sound like a big baby.

Offense improves dramatically with Tebow. He immediately emerges as our best option in the running game. Shonn Greene isn't a starter on almost any other team in the league. I'm hoping Tebow / McKnight becomes like Alstott / Dunn. Just with the twist of using the wildcat formation.

Archived