Tom Brady's new haircut

RyanBe_Tweetin

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is people's obsession with Brady and his hair-do's and outfits? You're all worse than Lisa Lampenelli busting on Dayana Mendoza on Celebrity Apprentice.

He's better looking than most of you, he's richer than most of you, he's got an attractive, supermodel, crazy-rich wife, two healthy young sons, a boat-load of talent and a room fuill of trophies.

Bitches, stop being so jealous.

What is people's obsession with Brady and his hair-do's and outfits? You're all worse than Lisa Lampenelli busting on Dayana Mendoza on Celebrity Apprentice.

He's better looking than most of you, he's richer than most of you, he's got an attractive, supermodel, crazy-rich wife, two healthy young sons, a boat-load of talent and a room fuill of trophies.

You will just defend anything with that team. Stop being such a ******* homer already. And it's very ironic that you're actually calling other people 'bitches'. If that's not the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is.

Truth be told, his haircut is better than mine, too. Doesn't make it any less fun to goof on him.

Every thing that you have said is true.

But answer me this. If a guy hit on you who wasn't Tom Brady, didn't look like Tom Brady, and didn't have Tom Brady's money. But did have that hair do, tell me you wouldn't burst out laughing in his face

You will just defend anything with that team. Stop being such a ******* homer already. And it's very ironic that you're actually calling other people 'bitches'. If that's not the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is.

You have the sense of humor of a dead gerbil.

But answer me this. If a guy hit on you who wasn't Tom Brady, didn't look like Tom Brady, and didn't have Tom Brady's money. But did have that hair do, tell me you wouldn't burst out laughing in his face

Dude, only really good looking people can pull off stupid hair and clothes. The rest of us, not so much.

He might be richer than me and better looking than me but my barber ain;t blind. so I got that.

Please make this about Brady's Blind mans bluff hairdo and not other posters. Thanx

Please make this about Brady's Blind mans bluff hairdo and not other posters. Thanx

What more needs to be said about Brady's hair? Maybe that his hair looks like that of a dead gerbil? :)

Lisa What busting on Dayana Who on Celebrity Huh? Get lost weirdo.

His hair looks absurd. Don't see what it has to do with what he has that I, and others, do or do not have.

LOLOLOLOLOL... I see what you did there. BWAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAA!!!

Once again we've got Garb hurling profanity at Jets fans, and mods warning the Jets fans for gently insinuated insults.

If she wants to troll JN like New England bar trash, then let her... but let her lie in the bed she makes for herself and stop coming to the rescue. She forfeits being treated like a lady, when she stops acting like one. IMO

Once again we've got Garb hurling profanity at Jets fans, and mods warning the Jets fans for gently insinuated insults.

If she wants to troll JN like New England bar trash, then let her... but let her lie in the bed she makes for herself and stop coming to the rescue. She forfeits being treated like a lady, when she stops acting like one. IMO

Crusher has been banned.

What is people's obsession with Brady and his hair-do's and outfits? You're all worse than Lisa Lampenelli busting on Dayana Mendoza on Celebrity Apprentice. He's better looking than most of you, he's richer than most of you, he's got an attractive, supermodel, crazy-rich wife, two healthy young sons, a boat-load of talent and a room fuill of trophies. Bitches, stop being so jealous.

A. Who watches Celebrity Apprentice ?

B. And please tell us how you really feel!

Archived