Dez Bryant is a disgusting human being

Blackout

Nice sig. My girlfriend's family has a box at the Carrier dome. Lot of fun

Thanks, its about two or three years old now. I like the Carrier Dome a lot, especially for basketball games. Its a makeshift arena, but its a really fun place to watch games. They desperately need to make some renovations though, just a real outdated feel to it. I hear they are adding LED Screens and an electronic ribbon to span the stadium, so thats a good start. Its also one of the few on-campus sporting venues that still serves beer during games, so there's also that.

Thanks, its about two or three years old now. I like the Carrier Dome a lot, especially for basketball games. Its a makeshift arena, but its a really fun place to watch games. They desperately need to make some renovations though, just a real outdated feel to it. I hear they are adding LED Screens and an electronic ribbon to span the stadium, so thats a good start. Its also one of the few on-campus sporting venues that still serves beer during games, so there's also that.

Its nicer than the New Meadowlands. Esp in Dec and Jan.

I seriously could not care less about this except for the fact that I can use it to bust certain people's balls in my life. Other than that, I just want Sanchez to throw the ball to open WR's for TD's. That's it......oh and I hope Coples flattens Tom Brady's head. No... seriously... I mean flat. like his brains all over the turf and such. I would like that.

Archived