If the Jets win the Super Bowl this year, I will...

nj meadowlands

i said that to a friend the other day. If Rex ever wins a superbowl as the coach of the jets, my first born son will be named Rex Ryan Carlson

I just gave you the biggest e-hug ever. Squeezed so tight. Really didnt want to let go, tbh.

What?

We should all vow to do something bizarre / unusual this year if the Jets win it all. Then we can re-visit it in February if the unthinkable does in fact happen.

If the Jets win the SB, I for one will get a Jet tat permanently emblazoned on my skin (wherever Shane says I should)

I'll call it now. Tramp stamp.

As per myself... I'll dye my hair blonde F.I.S.H!

i said that to a friend the other day. If Rex ever wins a superbowl as the coach of the jets, my first born son will be named Rex Ryan Carlson

You're supposed to have my brothers kid's remember ! sheesh

I'll call it now. Tramp stamp.

-

If we win the superbowl that will mean that we're above 8-8 and I will forever annoy you

and supposing we go 12-4 ... I want my name as a tramp stamp with tribe symbols on each side . Thanks

-

If we win the superbowl that will mean that we're above 8-8 and I will forever annoy you

and supposing we go 12-4 ... I want my name as a tramp stamp with tribe symbols on each side . Thanks

well if its a boy its name is going to be rex ryan carlson. if its a girl i dont give a sh*t what you do with it.

-

Hell never go fo GATA, pussy maybe...

Archived