What if the Jets offense explodes vs. the Panthers???

JustInFudge

I mean, just dominates. Scores on every possession. Run game looks good. Protection is great. Hunter is solid. Hill looks like a stud. Sanchez on fire. Just everything clicking.

Highly unlikely, I know. But what will the reactions be? 90% of us are bracing ourselves for what could be an offense that sets Football back 40 years just after 2 preseason games. What if the exact opposite happens on Sun and we go mental on the Panthers?

What about if Peyton is granted a do over by the league and chooses NY? That would be cool

Yeah but Manning currently has a passer rating of 48.7 or something like that. Dont want him!!! They ****ed up by giving us Tebow.

No, come back home to the negative side where you know you belong. You're just delaying the inevitable by denying it

This is the truest sh*t you've ever said.

Sometimes I worry that I'll meet Mila Kunis and we'll really hit it off, but it'll result in an unwanted pregnancy.

But that would require you to have intercourse with a female.

what if Shonn Greene turns into Lesean Mccoy

Its not that kind of what if game. Please play by the rules.

Sometimes I worry that I'll meet Mila Kunis and we'll really hit it off, but it'll result in an unwanted pregnancy.

I'm, I'd show her the new scientific study showing how bj's are a cure for morning sickness and live on that for 3 months before she got stretched out, then crushed up morning after pills in her cereal for a week. Wait.....maybe we should get back to talking Jets here.

I mean, just dominates. Scores on every possession. Run game looks good. Protection is great. Hunter is solid. Hill looks like a stud. Sanchez on fire. Just everything clicking.

Highly unlikely, I know. But what will the reactions be? 90% of us are bracing ourselves for what could be an offense that sets Football back 40 years just after 2 preseason games. What if the exact opposite happens on Sun and we go mental on the Panthers?

It will make most fans feel a lot better heading into the season... hoping that whatever failed in game 1 & 2 are behind us....

Remember last year... week 2... we absolutely destroyed Jacksonville?? Yeah.. good times. thought we were on our way and that Sanchez had finally looked like a real QB. Good times.

Remember last year when we smoked the Chiefs>?? And looked like world beaters??? yeah... then we tanked the last 3 games???

Thats proof enough 1 solid game isnt enough to erase what most people see as problems on this team. there needs to be sustained changes, which wont happen.

I have always wondered if "it's only preseason" works both ways.

With or without the Wildcat/T-bone offense?

With or without the Wildcat/T-bone offense?

By any means necessary.

I've been thinking about that. Have Jets fans ever been in the position to say, "We looked amazing, but lets temper our expectations, it's only preseason".

Not that I can remember.

that bad?

Is the Panthers defense really bad?

By any means necessary.

Not that I can remember.

If we use the Wildcat/T-bone and put up 30 or so on the Panthers then the media will say that Rex panicked and utilized the gimmick offense to save the confidence of his team and since he gave away all the secrets the Jets are now screwed for the regular season.

Colin Cowherd predicts we win 2 games...some Jets fans rejoice as they realize with the first pick in the NFL draft they can pursue a franchise QB...the other half of the fans base bemoans that we will end up with another USC QB Matt Barkley.

Either way. Doom!

Archived