**** Official New York Jets vs Philadelphia Eagles Game Thread ****

war ensemble

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3rd and 10-DUMPOFF! Oh, this is so shiny and new.

TJ Conley-really? That crackerjack GM cannot find a warm bucket of spit on the waiver wire who can do any better.

This Pepsi commercial-a frozen Nicki Minaj, people throwing tomatoes, weird film school sheet-this sells bad soda how?

Can we have an explosive play on offense yet? Considering that we haven't had one all preseason besides maybe a run by Tebow here and there.

Also, do we only have our receivers run like 3 routes? That's what it seems like. Same kinds of passes over and over again... lots of horizontal, across the field. Meanwhile the Eagles have beaten us like 7 times tonight on comebacks.

yes, started at LT. all the morons bithcing about his salary should look to see who was behind brick on the depth chart. he could fill in at LT and RT .

ive never seen him play but i heard at one point he was thought to be very good. He is young and hopefully will reach his potential mid season before we let him go next year. O line most important position on offense.

Yeah, that was him. There's probably too many people at WR for him to make the team but like I said, I think he's got a good shot at the PS. I'm just not sure if he can pass by enough of Holmes, Kerley, Hill, Turner (who, unless I missed him, it looks like he got to sit today, which all but guarantees he's locked up his roster spot), Schilens, and White to actually make the team.

I don't see how Schilens makes the team considering he has been hurt all pre season. White looks like garbage all together. Right now Riley might be the Jets 2nd or 3rd best WR. lol

I don't see how Schilens makes the team considering he has been hurt all pre season. White looks like garbage all together. Right now Riley might be the Jets 2nd or 3rd best WR. lol

Yeah, but he was also brought in as the new WR coach's personal pet, so if they think he's going to get healthy soon, he could still make it. Or they could always throw him on the PUP. White didn't have such a great night tonight, but had made some plays in games before this and, fair or not, he does have the advantage of having been a draft pick. Plus, keep in mind that Riley hadn't done a thing all preseason prior to tonight, so it's possible it's too little, too late. Like I said, my guess is he makes the PS. There's a chance he could be one of those guys they don't get rid of tomorrow but then dump once they get someone off of waivers, hoping to improve the chances that nobody else tries to snag him, but I think unless they feel he's a regular contributor to special teams, his chances of making the main roster are slim.

I woke up all hopeful about the Jets' season this morning, then it occurred to me that it's just because they broke double digits in scoring last night, and that the quarterback who put together those ten points has zero chance of ever playing for us.

I woke up all hopeful about the Jets' season this morning, then it occurred to me that it's just because they broke double digits in scoring last night, and that the quarterback who put together those ten points has zero chance of ever playing for us.

I woke up less depressed, could be the mini draft or the fact I'm Bipolar and just got my medication increased........... Probably the draft

I didn't subject my self to the annual ass kicking of the yr ...

However, I'm glad we at least got a TD and that my phone lit up to notify me.

Now I can worry about the Season . :sign0182:

I didn't subject my self to the annual ass kicking of the yr ...

However, I'm glad we at least got a TD and that my phone lit up to notify me.

Now I can worry about the Season . :sign0182:

Just stay on break from each other, OK thanks!

Just stay on break from each other, OK thanks!

All this animosity towards me... after everything we've been through.

I will grant you it's hard seeing your team eliminated before the cup, but there's always next yr. :winking0001:

All this animosity towards me... after everything we've been through.

I will grant you it's hard seeing your team eliminated before the cup, but there's always next yr. :winking0001:

I have nothing but love for you kitty, but there is no denying that the Jets are better without you. :love0040:

Archived