congrats guys

dolphann4life

great game guys. Congrats on the wIn.

We were lucky dude. You guys had that game on 3 separate occasions. Neither team executed, however the worse looking team on the field just so happened to win. The cookie crumbs like that some times.

You guys arent as bad as it states on paper, and the Jets arent as good as it states on paper. Your no huddle seems to be giving defenses fits. Good game.

We were lucky dude. You guys had that game on 3 separate occasions. Neither team executed, however the worse looking team on the field just so happened to win. The cookie crumbs like that some times.

You guys arent as bad as it states on paper, and the Jets arent as good as it states on paper. Your no huddle seems to be giving defenses fits. Good game.

On what paper does it state the jets are good? We will be the only team this weak to win and still move down in power rankings. Deservedly so.

The paper before the season started. That one. And the power rankings dont mean anything until the day after the superbowl.

Before the season started, the Jets were almost universally being slammed for not scoring any TDs in pre-season. Most had us third in the division. Even after the BUF game, nobody gave the Jets much credit but chose instead to say the Bills were the frauds. Well it turns out the Bills have bounced back rather nicely, but the Jets haven't done much to follow up on the great week 1 performance.

And I mention power rankings to back up the notion that noone is calling this a good team. Can't even say I blame them right now despite the record.

Before the season started, the Jets were almost universally being slammed for not scoring any TDs in pre-season. Most had us third in the division. Even after the BUF game, nobody gave the Jets much credit but chose instead to say the Bills were the frauds. Well it turns out the Bills have bounced back rather nicely, but the Jets haven't done much to follow up on the great week 1 performance.

And I mention power rankings to back up the notion that noone is calling this a good team. Can't even say I blame them right now despite the record.

And before the preseason started there was a "paper". Why are you even making this a point? Whatever that paper stated, we're playing worse than that. Is it okay for me to refer to this paper?

Tannehill and Snachez had almost identicle statlines.

Pretty telling for the 4 yr pro when he cant outplay a 3rd start NFL start rookie.

Tannehill played like a rook but made some nice plays.

The win was good to get because historically the Jets almost always come up losers on these type games.

PS, how is the press in So Fla treating the HC for his "icing the kicker" decision??

Tannehill and Snachez had almost identicle statlines.

Pretty telling for the 4 yr pro when he cant outplay a 3rd start NFL start rookie.

Tannehill played like a rook but made some nice plays.

The win was good to get because historically the Jets almost always come up losers on these type games.

PS, how is the press in So Fla treating the HC for his "icing the kicker" decision??

Listened to the postgame on the way home from the stadium and the morning show on my way to work today and the two things i hear everyone bitching about is obviously the 2 missed FG's by Carpenter and that you can't have a pick 6 at home. We're not good enough to overcome something like that. Haven't really heard much on the TO from Philbin.

Listened to the postgame on the way home from the stadium and the morning show on my way to work today and the two things i hear everyone bitching about is obviously the 2 missed FG's by Carpenter and that you can't have a pick 6 at home. We're not good enough to overcome something like that. Haven't really heard much on the TO from Philbin.

How does it feel this morning??? Huh???? HOW DOES IT FEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On what paper does it state the jets are good? We will be the only team this weak to win and still move down in power rankings. Deservedly so.

I think the point being that according to the official NFL standings, the Jets are currently the leaders of the AFC East. Not exactly what you'd expect from a team playing the way the Jets currently are.

Archived