Holmes out weeks...Jets not sure what the problem is

shawn306

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when Holmes so readily flung the ball into air I couldn't help but think of Wayne Chrebet who somehow managed to maintain control of the ball while suffering his 20th (or however many) concussion.

Chrebet and Cotch hang onto that ball.

Just sayin'.

when Holmes so readily flung the ball into air I couldn't help but think of Wayne Chrebet who somehow managed to maintain control of the ball while suffering his 20th (or however many) concussion.

Just sayin'.

they were down by three scores at the time.

just sayin.

just sayin.

17-0 in the 3rd is hardly insurmountable... especially given the fact they were driving.

Chrebet holds onto that ball down 40-0 with 30 seconds left in the 4th.

I think he quit on the team..........again.

Notice how how after he gave the 9ers the ball he was grabbing his knee after the "injury"?

Then today it is listed as a foot injury.

Personally I hope he never suits up for the Jets again.

Seriously? Come on.

just sayin.

Holmes: Well we're down by three scores I think I'll just throw the ball into the air while laying on the ground and hope one of our guys makes a play /

Send this bitch thug the **** out of here, the 9 mil they owe him should be punishment money for being stupid enough to sign this bitch to a long term guaranteed Contract

Just sayin'.

They are not pussies thats how they hold onto the ball.

Seriously? Come on.

Holmes: Well we're down by three scores I think I'll just throw the ball into the air while laying on the ground and hope one of our guys makes a play /

Send this bitch thug the **** out of here, the 9 mil they owe him should be punishment money for being stupid enough to sign this bitch to a long term guaranteed Contract

Cant stand the clown. Get him outa here fast. His value as a player is far outweighed by the negative energy he brings and the poor example he sets for younger guys like Hill and Kerley.

being awfully hard on a guy who was clearly in pain

Bit he was laying on the ground with the football in his hands all he had to do was wait for a player to touch him. Has nothing to do with his pain. Ive never seen a player do that while laying untouched on the football field with ball in hand. never.

Shaub almost got decapitated last week and missed 1 play.

Also this one time I was holding a beer and slipped on some ice, fractured my ankle but guess what? Held on to the beer.

That's actually a true story, and the point here is that there's a middle ground in all of this; and I think it's that Holmes purposefully threw the ball up, because holding on to a beer in the winter is much harder than holding on to a football in the fall. You have to figure the condensation on the can and the numbness in my fingers, and Holmes had gloves on, plus the football has grip. There's just no way.

Mark was going to turn into Cinderella and score 4 touchdowns. If only Santonio didn't fumble. Darn that Santonio. Darn him straight to heck.

On the big list of plays that went wrong yesterday, Holmes' fumble doesn't even make the top 10.

Mark was going to turn into Cinderella and score 4 touchdowns. If only Santonio didn't fumble. Darn that Santonio. Darn him straight to heck.

On the big list of plays that went wrong yesterday, Holmes' fumble doesn't even make the top 10.

Do you seriously not know the difference between a fumble and purposely flipping the ball in the air during a play?

Bit he was laying on the ground with the football in his hands all he had to do was wait for a player to touch him. Has nothing to do with his pain. Ive never seen a player do that while laying untouched on the football field with ball in hand. never.

Guys make mistakes this seemed like an honest one.

It's possible he didn't know he wasn't tackled. It probably felt like a tackle.

Also this one time I was holding a beer and slipped on some ice, fractured my ankle but guess what? Held on to the beer.

That's actually a true story, and the point here is that there's a middle ground in all of this; and I think it's that Holmes purposefully threw the ball up, because holding on to a beer in the winter is much harder than holding on to a football in the fall. You have to figure the condensation on the can and the numbness in my fingers, and Holmes had gloves on, plus the football has grip. There's just no way.

I think this proves you're tougher than Holmes.

Purposefully may be too strong of a word. The connotation from that is that Holmes somehow wanted to gift it to the Niners. I just think he pussed out a bit.

Archived