Rex and Namath on ESPN Today, Mcknight to get carries.

Ken Schroy

Namath made it very cler that he would NOT bench Sanchez for the simple reson that he thinks that:

The JETS don't have anyone better.

The Skill Players are just not that good.

The running game is non existant.

Rex said very little new except for all you Joe Mckight fans, the CB experiment is over now and he said it was discussed with the Coaches today to give him more chances at running the ball.

Ryan said that the talent is still there.He is either a liar covering for the FO and himself as talent evaluators or delusional. Granted he has lost arguably his 2 best guys on either side of the ball to injury, but he went right into whining about injuries. You cannot ever do that.It was disturbing. He was giving his team reason to give up.

In contrast to both Mangini and Edwards, I still think Ryan is a good guy. But it becomes apparent he is out of his depth as a head coach. And he has no idea what the hell to do on the offensive side of the ball at all.

Will we ever bounce back from this beating we just took at Foxboro? I know this is gonna sound crazy, but I'm thinking maybe we should bury a game ball. It would be a symbolic gesture that just might help this team get back on track. With any luck, we could end up facing the Pats in the playoffs with a chance at redemption. You never know.

Ryan said that the talent is still there.He is either a liar covering for the FO and himself as talent evaluators or delusional. Granted he has lost arguably his 2 best guys on either side of the ball to injury, but he went right into whining about injuries. You cannot ever do that.It was disturbing. He was giving his team reason to give up.

???

Will we ever bounce back from this beating we just took at Foxboro? I know this is gonna sound crazy, but I'm thinking maybe we should bury a game ball. It would be a symbolic gesture that just might help this team get back on track. With any luck, we could end up facing the Pats in the playoffs with a chance at redemption. You never know.

I missed a game I think.

Stoic this team was never on track, this FO and Coach had their window to get to a SB and blew it. The AFCCG games should have shown them what they needed to compete with the better offenses in the NFL and this team failed in a miserable way to make anything happen. The moves they did make after the second AFCCG were so detrimental to the team they broke the spirit of the entire lockerroom IMO.

Stoic this team was never on track, this FO and Coach had their window to get to a SB and blew it. The AFCCG games should have shown them what they needed to compete with the better offenses QB's in the NFL and this team failed in a miserable way to make anything happen. The moves they did make after the second AFCCG were so detrimental to the team they broke the spirit of the entire lockerroom IMO.

Sometimes I can't help myself. LOL

???

Ryan ahd said numeorus times and especially earlier in training camp this was the most talented Jets team he had coached. He was asked yesterday if he still believed that, and he said yes, once the Jets got healthy. And at that point he began to bemoan the injuries. You cannot do that and succeed, the next guy ahs to at least try to step up.

Stoic this team was never on track, this FO and Coach had their window to get to a SB and blew it. The AFCCG games should have shown them what they needed to compete with the better offenses in the NFL and this team failed in a miserable way to make anything happen. The moves they did make after the second AFCCG were so detrimental to the team they broke the spirit of the entire lockerroom IMO.

Weatherford and Damien Woody and Feely to a lesser extent stand out. Lowballing a professional OL guy when your QB needs all the help he can get to try to play Vlad DUkie-asse is idiocy.

Namath made it very cler that he would NOT bench Sanchez for the simple reson that he thinks that:

The JETS don't have anyone better.

The Skill Players are just not that good.

The running game is non existant.

Rex said very little new except for all you Joe Mckight fans, the CB experiment is over now and he said it was discussed with the Coaches today to give him more chances at running the ball.

This is the s**t im talking about with Rex. You have to get to the point where you need such a coaches meeting in order for your 3rd string RB to get carries? It wasnt like the 1st and 2nd string was producing anything. This guy is a joke. Everytime Rex talks I know why the Ravens didnt give this clown the job.

Ryan ahd said numeorus times and especially earlier in training camp this was the most talented Jets team he had coached. He was asked yesterday if he still believed that, and he said yes, once the Jets got healthy. And at that point he began to bemoan the injuries. You cannot do that and succeed, the next guy ahs to at least try to step up.

I think this season seals Ryans fate. He better pray the next team he gets a DC job with has an abundance of talented players or he will be exposed as the farce he is.

This is the s**t im talking about with Rex. You have to get to the point where you need such a coaches meeting in order for your 3rd string RB to get carries? It wasnt like the 1st and 2nd string was producing anything. This guy is a joke. Everytime Rex talks I know why the Ravens didnt give this clown the job.

They knew he was a complete idiot behind the scenes

Pathetic.

The O-line is completely healthy. So are our RBs, and we can't run the ball. So are our QBs, and we can't throw the ball. We have some injuries at WR and TE, but that should cause us to completely collapse. Besides, Hill and Holmes were both dropping balls before they were injured.

On defense, other than Revis, we are completely healthy.

Injuries are NOT the excuse. This is complete bullsh*t by Rex. WTF, what a disappointment this guy is. No ****ing accountability, no integrity.

Pathetic.

The O-line is completely healthy. So are our RBs, and we can't run the ball. So are our QBs, and we can't throw the ball. We have some injuries at WR and TE, but that should cause us to completely collapse. Besides, Hill and Holmes were both dropping balls before they were injured.

On defense, other than Revis, we are completely healthy.

Injuries are NOT the excuse. This is complete bullsh*t by Rex. WTF, what a disappointment this guy is. No ****ing accountability, no integrity.

The whole tone was a pity party. It does suck that especially Revis is out, but the Steelers went a Super Bowl wiithout Rod Woodson until the SB, the Eagles without TO.Them's the breaks. You cannot give into that. And once you do you give your team an excuse to give up.

I look back to 1999 when Ray Lucas stepped in for Testaverde and almost got a playoff berth.It was something of a triumph. It's not going to be easy and it may not succeed, but giving up is crap. But any team, especially one with some age, is more likely to take the injury excuse as a reason to half ass it.

I think this season seals Ryans fate. He better pray the next team he gets a DC job with has an abundance of talented players or he will be exposed as the farce he is.

Wow. Rex has been very good for this team, he doesn't get the credit he deserves. He's made the past 3 seasons a hell of a lot of fun.

Personally, I'm not going to ride the bandwagon and start hating on this guy that hasn't even had a losing season yet. Hell, he might still not have a losing season despite watching the best player on defense (possibly the best in the NFL) AND the best skill position player on offense go down for extended periods of time.

I think he pours his heart into this team and he deserves more than to get bailed on like this.

Archived