Is Woody Scenile?

Lizard King

I'd just like to say Superman is favorite Comic Book Hero . 

I'm sure there's way more stuff to make the case that Woody is senile but this quote isn't one of them.

Woody channels inner Superman

May, 20, 2013
May 20

3:05

PM ET

By  Rich Cimini | ESPNNewYork.com

Jets owner Woody Johnson must have read a lot of comic books when he was a kid. Commenting Monday on Mike Goodson's arrest, Johnson invoked a famous line from "Superman."

"We're trying to win games and do the right thing. Truth, justice and the American way," Johnson told reporters at the NFL meetings in Boston, according to USA Today Sports. "We live by it, we really do."

Goodson, arrested last Friday on drug and weapons charges, showed up at the team's facility Monday morning for the first OTA practice, a source said. However, he didn't practice at all. He didn't watch practice, but he met with team officials.

"We're at a point of investigating the facts," Johnson said. "[General manager] John Idzik met with him this morning, he'll meet with the coaches today. We'll try to get the story on what the facts are and go from there."

Apparently today, he told Mike Garafalo of the AP that regarding Goodson, the Jets are interested in Truth, Justice and the American Way. Kinda the same motto of Superman.

I'm not scure, but I am fairly certain that he is a tool par excellence.

I already feel like a dick thanks to Woody and I'm not worrying about any of that till the Republican combine, Romney won this year but that had to be one of the weakest Republican drafts ever. I still think Rubio is going to blow it away. He had some hydration problems but there's no way he doesn't have that worked out by 2016.

Archived