Jets WILL beat Patriots thursday..

Patriot Killa

My chips are on the table.

Not only do they have 3 critical players on their offense out for this game but our corners just outmatch them. I realize who is throwing to them but that front 7 is one of the best ... if not the best. If Geno can exploit a weak Patriots D I believe we have a giant shot . Plus big mo said it... so it has to be true. Opinions on game match ups,formulas to win..ect

The only way we dont cover is if we turn the ball over like we did last year.

The Pats arent that good and Brady's last two games he's looked ordinary. Our defense is young everywhere, the Pats have no one on offense, no one Brady's familiar with...none of these walk on WR's are familiar with Brady. Their best running back is hurt.

If the Jets can hold on to the football this game is close. 

This whole tempo thing the media is preaching only works if you're completing passes and getting first downs. The Pats dont have the horses.

I buy it. Why not? Patriots' offensive weapons suck. If the Jets stick to their assignments, they should slow down the Patriots' offensive considerably. If the Jets turn the ball over once maximum, they can absolutely win this game. 

Jets have better offensive skill players and a better defense. If Geno doesn't turn the ball over, he limits the difference between him and Brady and this is definitely a winnable game. Patriots went into this season thinking Hernandez, Amendola, Gronkowski, Ridley and Vereen would be the main ones carrying the load offensively. Ridley is the only one that's left, and I don't think he's special. 

Gronk, Amendola and Vereen created mismatches. Their backups aren't as good. Brady is great enough where he can make his weapons look way better than they are. But not if Richardson and Wilkerson and company are providing pressure in his face.

“I remember watching the buttbumble,’’ said Colon, who was with Pittsburgh last season. “They showed it like a million times. But that’s the past, man. Personally, I’m tired of us being considered as jokes. We’ve got a lot of great ballplayers and a lot of guys with pride on this team. It’s time for us to start knocking people’s doors down, one by one.’’

“I remember watching the buttbumble,’’ said Colon, who was with Pittsburgh last season. “They showed it like a million times. But that’s the past, man. Personally, I’m tired of us being considered as jokes. We’ve got a lot of great ballplayers and a lot of guys with pride on this team. It’s time for us to start knocking people’s doors down, one by one.’’

Great quote. There is no pressure on the Jets to win this game. The next two games for the Jets are very winnable. That being said, if the Jets want a chance to win a division title this year they need to start beating teams like this Pats team.

This guy talks ALOT but that is an awesome quote.

This morning, Robin Lundberg on ESPN radio said the Patriots would win by more than 20 points.

He HATES the Jets. He's one of those Giants fans that hate that the Jets get more publicity. Ryan Rucco would constantly have to defend the Jets when the had a show together. Ryan is a Giants fan also but he is way more objective.

He HATES the Jets. He's one of those Giants fans that hate that the Jets get more publicity. Ryan Rucco would constantly have to defend the Jets when the had a show together. Ryan is a Giants fan also but he is way more objective.

Yeah, I mean he claims to be unbiased but that seems like a stretch to me. Now if Brady still had Welker and Gronk maybe you could take a chance on that prediction. But I just don't see how they're going to score enough to outscore us by 20+. Who is supposed to get those touchdowns? Just Edelman?

Lundberg usually backs up his comments/thoughts. What was his reasoning?

Yeah he usually has some kind of argument even if it is stupid, but he really didn't have much of anything this time. It was

-"The Jets are a bad team" based on the game vs. Tampa,

-The Pats are at home

-They still have Tom Brady, and,

-They didn't play well last game, so they'll come back stronger this time.

Yeah, I mean he claims to be unbiased but that seems like a stretch to me. Now if Brady still had Welker and Gronk maybe you could take a chance on that prediction. But I just don't see how they're going to score enough to outscore us by 20+. Who is supposed to get those touchdowns? Just Edelman?

No way...even the 13 pt spread is too much! I know a lot of ppl don't love ESPN radio here but Don LaGrecca couldn't even believe the spread was 13 points.

I will admit that pats are, on paper, thin on O at the moment, but as many aleady have stated, they still have Brady. And as long they have him, we will always be underdogs. With that said, this is probably our best chance in years.

My expectations are low for week 2 but maybe, just maybe...

A bit off topic. Can anyone let me know the best way to go from Manhattan to Metlife. Will not be able to drive. Thanks!

Archived