BEVELL / CARROL SIMPLY AWESOME

77DRAFT

The Hawks have a great staff and will until Bevell gets a HC gig,

it will be interesting to see how good Pete is w/o his right hand man.

Parcells- zero anything without Cheat.

Cheat- zero titles w/o weiss.

I'm pretty sure Carrol can find someone else to call for Wilson to hand it off to beast mode, and scramble around until someone is open, or tuck, and run, or throw it away.

Who changed Joewillie78's signature?  I want to give rep.

Changed it? How about WHO originally put the Big Coors Light bottles, and the Bud light dog? If that wasn't bad enough, now they changed it to that "pool party", and everytime my wife checks out my posts, I find her drooling over those dudes.

Changed it? How about WHO originally put the Big Coors Light bottles, and the Bud light dog? If that wasn't bad enough, now they changed it to that "pool party", and everytime my wife checks out my posts, I find her drooling over those dudes.

Your wife likes gay men?

on edit:

Tell her to post here, she'd enjoy herself. 

I'm pretty sure Carrol can find someone else to call for Wilson to hand it off to beast mode, and scramble around until someone is open, or tuck, and run, or throw it away.

Thety said the same thing about Cheat and Brady.

yea...she's the one drooling...rightttttt....

Thety said the same thing about Cheat and Brady.

I forgot about all those championships Charlie Weiss has won in the last 10 years forgive me!

I can only remember 1 Super Bowl in the last 14 years when the team with the better defense lost (or arguably equal), the 2006 Chicago Bears, and before that the 1999 Titans. The Patriots may be remembered by Brady's final drives, and Vinateri's game winning kicks, but the real reason they won 3 Super Bowls was their defense, and the reason they haven't won another since is because they never rebuilt the talent on that side of the ball, as we all know scheme can only get you so far, but to finish the job against the best of the best you need talent, AND scheme!

I forgot about all those championships Charlie Weiss has won in the last 10 years forgive me!

I can only remember 1 Super Bowl in the last 14 years when the team with the better defense lost (or arguably equal), the 2006 Chicago Bears, and before that the 1999 Titans. The Patriots may be remembered by Brady's final drives, and Vinateri's game winning kicks, but the real reason they won 3 Super Bowls was their defense, and the reason they haven't won another since is because they never rebuilt the talent on that side of the ball, as we all know scheme can only get you so far, but to finish the job against the best of the best you need talent, AND scheme!

It takes 3 great coordinators to win a championship, and Charlie Wiess was the last grat coordinator in NE, all 3 are equally important in the end,

and Bevell was as brilliant as Pete, paint it anyway you want, you need excellence at every coaching position to compete with the big boys.

Thats a fact Rexy fails to understand.

I didn't realize that you didn't put the original signature in place, lol.

My bad.

I didn't realize that you didn't put the original signature in place, lol.

My bad.

No problem, the original with the big bottles of Coors light was great, and the bud light dog is cool, so thanks to whoever did that, but the Sanchez Ghey pool party is giving me the heebie jeebies.

No problem, the original with the big bottles of Coors light was great, and the bud light dog is cool, so thanks to whoever did that, but the Sanchez Ghey pool party is giving me the heebie jeebies.

It is gone now, thanks.

Archived