Open letter (petition?) to Idzik about signing Vick

neckdemon

idzik, please do not sign michael vick. you will be doing a loyal fanbase a great injustice if you sign this terrible human being to the jets. not only is he a terrible person, he is not even a good qb. there will be many jets fans who will not root for their beloved team with this scum on the team. i being one of them. hopefully someone from the team talks this nonsense out of you if you really are considering signing him.

everyone who agrees with this shoudl post in case these sites ARE monitored by the team. it probly wouldnt make much of a difference, but you never know.

petition to boycott jets signing vick

1. neckdemon

Is this primarily for the dog thing or combined with the fact he is no longer good at football? I sign twice yes?

both.....but the fact that he killed dogs indiscriminately like a complete piece of crap is his worst offense imo. i cant forgive that sh*t and i cant root for a person like him. not to mention that this team doesnt need anymore bullsh*t, and all vick brings is another circus of bullsh*t

Dear Idzik,

Please toss aside the decades of experience that you and your staff have in evaluating players and please listen to an internet petition. PS: it would be funny if you trade Vick to Cleveland after you are done with him.

JGB

Dear Idzik,

Please toss aside the decades of experience that you and your staff have in evaluating players and please listen to an internet petition. PS: it would be funny if you trade Vick to Cleveland after you are done with him.

JGB

vick is a sh*t injury prone qb. if idzik signs him it will just be thejets making yet another sh*t move in a history full of sh*t moves

Archived