Jets at Bengals - Preseason Week # 2 -- Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Want a real effin' treat? Try the Mets forum I visit where he does exactly the same thing, over and over and over again but with Alderson as the focal point. Same bull$hit posts ad infinitum.

That's not me, that's a different StoicSentry. Actually, there are 3 of us. Sleep tight.

That's not me, that's a different StoicSentry. Actually, there are 3 of us. Sleep tight.

Christ!  One of you is bad enough.  Considering the repetitive, one-note posts  and obsession with GM's you two are definitely sharing some bunk DNA.

Christ! One of you is bad enough. Considering the repetitive, one-note posts and obsession with GM's you two are definitely sharing some bunk DNA.

Yeah I don't understand the other stoics. Personally, I think they're unbalanced. Sandy Anderson and Carmelo Anthony are proven champions.

Yeah I don't understand the other stoics. Personally, I think they're unbalanced. Sandy Anderson and Carmelo Anthony are proven champions.

I think your claim is like 7 foot tall Reggie Harding trying to rob a neighborhood liquor store with a paper bag over his head.  When the owner says "Come on Reggie", he responds with "It's not me".  

Im just watching to see some Simms at QB.  It is the only thing I look forward to in the preseason.  I really hope the kid turns out to be the real deal because the Jets need help at QB badly.

I don't think he is going to play this game. Rex said Boyd was 3rd in the other day, not sure if that changed or not.

Entirely plausible the Jets could hang 250 yard rushing on the Raiders week 1 and win 13-6. 

But from there...

Against teams with decent QBs and good offenses, this defense is gonna get it up. And this offense cannot keep up. 

Archived