*****The Official JETS vs Bills Game Thread*****

BroadwayJets

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hithead??

i have been a jets fan since 1968.  i dont think i have seen a jets team this bad in 40 years.  hithaead is a missing an s, but reflects what i and many others feels about this owner.  i dont care if this makes me a pariah.  woody,,,, well just another lightwind unckhole.

i have been a jets fan since 1968.  i dont think i have seen a jets team this bad in 40 years.  hithaead is a missing an s, but reflects what i and many others feels about this owner.  i dont care if this makes me a pariah.  woody,,,, well just another lightwind unckhole.

I agree Ali-this team is even worse than the 96 team

Really if you don't have a QB in the NFl your Done, they cover up so much weakness in teams. We have two God Awful Q.B's and we DO NOT create turn overs, we must be setting an NFL record for not creating turn overs.

I do not understand how you can be a defensive genius and have a D that doe s not produce TOs.  And i am not just talking about this year.

oh okay, makes more sense.

my father was a Jet fan from day one, he was about 11 or 12.  sadly he's seen it ALL.

Bills draft QB in 1st round. In 2nd season, realize he is too unstable to be starter. Put Kyle "I'd rather be drinking" Orton in as their starter. Actually win games. 

Jets draft QB in 2nd round. In 2nd season, somehow can't figure out he is too unstable to be starter. Sign an older version of Geno.  Lay claim to 6 TOs in one game achievement. Also get opposing team has twice as many Turnovers in one game than entire team has all season achievement. 

Rex has to go. Tomorrow. There is no benefit to keeping him as the coach. Make Marty the HC to make the season entertaining and prevent any possibility of winning.

Idzik should go as well. Holy hell. I'm starting to believe the whole conspiracy theory that they suck on purpose because how could someone be this inept otherwise. 

Anyone still thinking Harvin is going to do a damn thing? At least we'll get to see him have a meltdown. 

if complimentary football is when the offense moves the ball, the special teams flips field position and the defense gets the ball back....

the jets have mastered insulting football™®©

the offense goes nowhere, special teams loses field position, and the defense gives up the score

Archived