Titans - Patriots - Dolphins

Maxman

3 and 13?  I have a feeling they will beat the Titans on Sunday. The Pats and Dolphins are just better, so those will be tough.  That would put the Jets at 3 and 13 on the season (hurts even typing that).

Anyone think 4 and 12 is possible?  5 and 11?

2 and 14 could become a reality if they lose against the Titans.

3 and 13? I have a feeling they will beat the Titans on Sunday. The Pats and Dolphins are just better, so those will be tough. That would put the Jets at 3 and 13 on the season (hurts even typing that).

Anyone think 4 and 12 is possible? 5 and 11?

Watch last year's game featuring Locker and Gen0 in Tennessee, Max and see if you still have that feelin'

3 and 13? I have a feeling they will beat the Titans on Sunday. The Pats and Dolphins are just better, so those will be tough. That would put the Jets at 3 and 13 on the season (hurts even typing that).

Anyone think 4 and 12 is possible? 5 and 11?

2-14 by any means necessary..

fire both rex & idzik..

draft potential FQB of your choice..

Sorry kids, we need to play well in all these games. Don't tank and don't embarrass ourselves but like the Vikings game, blow it in the end.

This club needs the best available QB that is the Duck. If not, I can't believe I am going to say this but, we take a chance on Jamison Winston. We keep taking QB's every year until we get one who will finally once and for all make the Jets a perennial winner.

Sorry but we are beating none of those 3 teams

Locker was a "zillion times" better than Gen0 last year and last year was Gen0's high water mark season. He has gone from mediocre to a turnover machine who makes Sanchez in 2011 and 12 look competent.

Titans by a bunch

And then two ass whipping losses to NE and Miami.

If it weren't for the fact that 2-14 is needed to draft the Duck, this three game stretch of embarrassing losses would be brutal.

But maybe I'm wrong...I heard his presser today and Rex said that "the guys had a very good practice"

I feel we lose to the Titans but win against the Pats.

I feel if I jump up high enough and spread my arms wide I can fly to the moon

Same probability of this 2-12 mess of a team beating the Pats.

Why...because I watched the final play last week and after the Viking caught that short pass and Jarrett missed the

tackle, NINE of those lazy hang dog give ups from WRECKS' vaunted overrated defense stood there, shrugged their shoulders, showed what slackers they are and started thinking about their post game meal and only Sheldon Richardson at 330 pounds gave his all and tried to catch the guy.

Not any of our crappy corners or safeties or linebackers...just ONE lonesome defensive end tried.

Fortunately there will be a new GM and a new HC that isn't their long lost chum and buddy buddy there to either get them to give 100% for 60 minutes plus or get the F rid of them

Watch last year's game featuring Locker and Gen0 in Tennessee, Max and see if you still have that feelin'

I was at that game. It was 14-0 before i even got to my seats.That's a different team though. The defense was playing well. We were both 3-1 at the time if I remember correctly. Locker was at the time playing well. They have pretty much packed it in. But a road win for this Jet team certainly is no gimme.

We're definitely winning one of these three games. Why? Because **** us, that's why.

Nah. We're beating Tennessee, that's for sure. But we're definitely winning another one, because not only does our draft position have to drop, but we just HAVE to get one more dose of SEE REX CAN GET THESE GUYS TO TRY.

Hope we go 3-13, avoiding both Mariota and Winston.

Draft Cooper. Draft CBs, OLB and offensive linemen with the rest of our picks.

Sign a good guard. Sign a good corner. Sign Jake Locker or Sam Bradford.

Bradford would get a paper cut during the signing.

I feel if I jump up high enough and spread my arms wide I can fly to the moon

Same probability of this 2-12 mess of a team beating the Pats.

Why...because I watched the final play last week and after the Viking caught that short pass and Jarrett missed the

tackle, NINE of those lazy hang dog give ups from WRECKS' vaunted overrated defense stood there, shrugged their shoulders, showed what slackers they are and started thinking about their post game meal and only Sheldon Richardson at 330 pounds gave his all and tried to catch the guy.

Not any of our crappy corners or safeties or linebackers...just ONE lonesome defensive end tried.

Fortunately there will be a new GM and a new HC that isn't their long lost chum and buddy buddy there to either get them to give 100% for 60 minutes plus or get the F rid of them

Tl;dr

If they can beat the phins, I'd be so happy.

I'm with you I would love for us to beat Miami, especially if we knock them out of the playoffs. The win last year was great but cost us O Beckham, with that being said I would rather lose out. My feelings might change if Miami's playoff hopes are on the line. With that being Rex's last game as a Jet we might kill the fins at home or the players might just have given up already.

I'm still trying to get over that fukkin' abomination two year's ago with Sanchez at the helm.  A team/"QB" could not have played any worse.

As for this year, I'm going (hoping) for 2-14.  I want the top pick so whomever it is we hire can fuk it up again in the classic Jet scheme.

It'll be easy to root for the loss tomorrow. I don't care about the Titans.

The following two weeks, though? I can't root against the Jets when they're playing the Pats or the fish. Especially if the Jets can adversely affect the Pats shot at the #1 seed, or the fish's playoff hopes. I'm sorry, but draft position be damned when those games roll around. I'll console myself with the higher pick if they lose out, but I want them to end the season on a two-game winning streak.

It'll be easy to root for the loss tomorrow. I don't care about the Titans.

The following two weeks, though? I can't root against the Jets when they're playing the Pats or the fish. Especially if the Jets can adversely affect the Pats shot at the #1 seed, or the fish's playoff hopes. I'm sorry, but draft position be damned when those games roll around. I'll console myself with the higher pick if they lose out, but I want them to end the season on a two-game winning streak.

Think of it this way, slats

Take TWO for the team and for 2-14, the Duck and maybe, just possibly, the first NFL QB on the Jets since the healthy Pennington of 2002

Based on what?

Pats will be playing for the #1 seed in the AFC (once again) and Rex has a whopping 1-6 record against the Pats over the last 4 years.

Have to agree with the great TX

We have as much chance of beating the Pats as a Turtle has of winning the 100 meter dash in the Olympics

Archived