In memory of the Jets' most accomplished coach in our generation

DRJETS

So this amazing man, this paragon of Coaching Brilliance, has his first interview.........with ESPN, today.

Why are the 49'ers, Falcons and Bears not rushing to pay him 10 million a year?  Don't they know that with a competent GM and a decent QB, Rex is a guaranteed Super Bowl win?

Can't they see his brilliance??!!!??

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So this amazing man, this paragon of Coaching Brilliance, has his first interview.........with ESPN, today.

Why are the 49'ers, Falcons and Bears not rushing to pay him 10 million a year? Don't they know that with a competent GM and a decent QB, Rex is a guaranteed Super Bowl win?

With an elite QB, an elite OL, elite defensive backs and elite linebackers, WRECKS might be able to get a team up to 9-7 and back into the postseason

Why are the 49'ers, Falcons and Bears not rushing to pay him 10 million a year?  Don't they know that with a competent GM and a decent QB, Rex is a guaranteed Super Bowl win?

I'm not even sure why ESPN has to interview him....here's your seat Rex, start blabbering.

Agreed

You've been at Jet boards long enough, TX to know that 80% of Jet fans aren't too bright and would rather blubber about their long suffering misery like that ass Benigno than win football games

Benigno is worse than a SOJF , he'd complain about the parade location if the Jets won the SB.

Why are the 49'ers, Falcons and Bears not rushing to pay him 10 million a year? Don't they know that with a competent GM and a decent QB, Rex is a guaranteed Super Bowl win?

Lo, sweet mystery of life!!

rex-ryan.jpgCOREY SIPKIN/NEW YORK DAILY NEWSHours after he's let go as Jets coach, Rex Ryan is back on sidelines, this time as a fan, watching son Seth (85) and Clemson beat Oklahoma, 40-6, in Russell Athletic Bowl in Orlando, Florida.

Being a good and supportive DAD isnt a crime.  Good for him. By the look on his face, I think he's relieved he was fired. He KNOWS he blew it. GM issues and all, REX dug a hole so deep, he couldn't get out.

Nice.  He gave his everything and more important love being a Jets and that matter to some fans.  If he win a sb ring with another team, it will feel like won it too.  

6m 44 sec Greene just iced the game with a td 27-14 jets 1:41 in the 4th quarter against the number one seed on the road and against Brady.  That was unforgettable . 

Odd, the clip did not show penalties and mis-communications immediately following times out? Oh, how I will miss those.

Rex did many of the same in-game mistakes that Herm Edwards used to get lambasted  (rightly so) for but, because he is a jovial guy, people look past it.

Oh, the magic of a sound byte to calm the masses.

Odd, the clip did not show penalties and mis-communications immediately following times out? Oh, how I will miss those.

Rex did many of the same in-game mistakes that Herm Edwards used to get lambasted  (rightly so) for but, because he is a jovial guy, people look past it.

Oh, the magic of a sound byte to calm the masses.

He got away with a lot because of his personality, no doubt.

He wouldn't have been my choice when they hired him. But I did like him, but I like everyone associated with the Jets for the most part. Definitely looking forward to what is next though. This slide continued too long.

The biggest criticism I had of Rex was the smack talk towards players of other teams. If someone did that to a Jet we would be going nuts.

He got away with a lot because of his personality, no doubt.

He wouldn't have been my choice when they hired him. But I did like him, but I like everyone associated with the Jets for the most part. Definitely looking forward to what is next though. This slide continued too long.

The biggest criticism I had of Rex was the smack talk towards players of other teams. If someone did that to a Jet we would be going nuts.

I loved Rex when they hired him. The bravado was a breath of fresh air. 

There is no doubt that Rex caused his team to play out of control at times, because that was his personality. It put a mark on the Jets to some degree, as other teams loved to push their nose in it.

I too am excited for the next regime and bare witness to what it will bring. 

Archived