2015 NY Jets things to be positive about

PatriotReign37

The 6 pick is exciting even though I wish it was a 4. The cap space is very welcoming, instead of sucking and being in debt we instead have some flexibility. And of course a new regime but what makes it most exciting is Casserly and Wolf having major input on the decision.

Spy Gate 2.0

League catches the Patriots videotaping the Seahawks shower room at the Super Bowl.

Can we delete this thread please.

I thought there was a "Zero Troll Policy" on starting threads... only commenting?

Was that a policy that we had? Nobody told me, lol.

I want the Patriots to get to the Super Bowl as long as they are playing the Seahawks.

Terrible matchup for the Pats!

Let me tell you something, if the Jets defense can give Brady fits, imagine what a pumped up Seahawks D will do to that stupid azz bubble screen, pick plays they run,lol.

They can just let Cam Chancellor run with Gronk & Sherman will flat out black sun their crappy receivers.

Watching Russell Wilson running at will around the edges. Ninkovich might be able to trap Geno I have no clue Smith but he'll look like a f*cking statue when Russell Wilson runs by him.

Collins has been the Pats best LB but he'll have to stay home to mirror Wilson so when Wilson foes throw he'll have at least 8 seconds to scan the field.

Blow out!

A healthy cap situation, some fine young talent, no horrible over valued contracts we can't get out from under.

Wait.....why did Idzik get fired?  :animal0029:

because he said all the right things but just didn't do them: his drafts were not lifelines, his draftees didn't have to compete for starting positions, sitting on too much cap when we clearly had holes.  he thought he was teflon. 

Things to be positive about:

-The coach and GM responsible for the 4-12 debacle this year have been shown the door.

-Real football people (Wolf and Casserly) are in charge of rebuilding the Jets

-We have $50 million or so to work with in FA, which means we might actually get one free-agent who is halfway decent.

A healthy cap situation, some fine young talent, no horrible over valued contracts we can't get out from under.

Wait.....why did Idzik get fired? :animal0029:

Belichick says that things are as never good or bad as they seem.

He is right.

Scott Pioli was run out of Kc but Poe and Houston are studs.

Archived