Wildcard Weekend Playoff Games Thread

CrazyCarl40

34gt6oz.gif

You do realize the last time the ravens played the pats, the pats beat the sh*t out of them right? L. Blount run up and down on them.....smh

If you weren't concerned with having to have to play the Ravens, you wouldn't have showed up here tonight... on a Jets board. Nothing defines insecurity like a New England sports fan.

riiiiiight.....smh

Because Legarette Blount, amiright?

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you weren't concerned with having to have to play the Ravens, you wouldn't have showed up here tonight... on a Jets board. Nothing defines insecurity like a New England sports fan.

idk...166 post count means I came here in post all season long, so why should i stop now...but than again idk. You seem to think you know better...ehhh

idk...166 post count means I came here in post all season long, so why should i stop now...but than again idk. You seem to think you know better...ehhh

I seem to think I know you showed up after the game ended and it was established the Pats were playing the Ravens.

lol, good grief what an awful comeback... 

34gt6oz.gif

You do realize the last time the ravens played the pats, the pats beat the sh*t out of them right? L. Blount run up and down on them.....smh

You do realize the Pats are 1-2 against the Ravens in the postseason at Foxboro, right?

And Blount's 76 yds for that 2013 regular season game you mention would not qualify as "run up and down" to rational people.

You do realize the Pats are 1-2 against the Ravens in the postseason at Foxboro, right?

And Blount's 76 yds for that 2013 regular season game you mention would not qualify as "run up and down" to rational people.

1-2 in the postseason i wouldnt calling owning as much as you wouldn't call Blount's 76 yds "running up and down".

i know the ravens lost 41-7 the last time they played. But for the sake of your argument lets ignore that and talk about the last last time they played..that's more relevant..ok go you.

yea the pats scared....(sarcasm)

1-2 in the postseason i wouldnt calling owning as much as you wouldn't call Blount's 76 yds "running up and down".

i know the ravens lost 41-7 the last time they played. But for the sake of your argument lets ignore that and talk about the last last time they played..that's more relevant..ok go you.

yea the pats scared....(sarcasm)

pats o-line sucks.  ravens are nasty.  they aren't scared, but they wanted old and unispired pitts every day of the week

pats o-line sucks.  ravens are nasty.  they aren't scared, but they wanted old and unispired pitts every day of the week

Pats online is questionable. But it's been questionable all year and they have done fine. and not one patriot has come out and said who they rather play.

They been playing a competitive sport all their lives they aren't worried. They got Revis n browner for games like this.

I expect this game to be close, by 3 points.

Archived