No Bowles Press Conference/Introduction?

TNJet

the fact of the matter is the entire coaching and scouting staff has to be hired and the whole NFL world is on their way to Mobile, Alabama for their annual year-end convention. These next few days is where basically all these lower level (not GM/HC) jobs get filled. 

the short answer is they have way more important things to do before they can hold a presser. 

He got hired to coach, not be a circus coordinator like the last coach. I love this guy already even though I know very little about him.

BS...Herm, Mangini and Rex all held one. Doesn't prove they were all circus acts. Especially Mangini.

BS...Herm, Mangini and Rex all held one. Doesn't prove they were all circus acts. Especially Mangini.

2 out of 3 clowns aint bad. I said that with tongue in cheek. Im sure hell have a pc. but I like that hes focusing on a staff before talking to the press. he has his priorities straight.

2 out of 3 clowns aint bad. I said that with tongue in cheek. Im sure hell have a pc. but I like that hes focusing on a staff before talking to the press. he has his priorities straight.

While I see your point I am just eager to hear the man speak. I admire him already.

WTF? Why haven't we introduced this guy and had a media session with our new coach since Tuesday? We had Rex at podium the next day of hire in 2009...

Take a Xanex. The PC will be held next week, no need to rush things. The Circus is over, the Clown is gone, repeating his washed up, boring act in Buffalo.

HOW ARE WE GONNA CHANGE THE CULTURE AROUND HERE IF WE DONT TALK A A TON OF sh*t

I'm not sure were we are on our swagger level right now and it's making me quite distraught.  We lost a lot of swagger points by losing Rex, but our new head coach is black, soo does that even it out?  I NEED ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS!

I'm bummed. How can we determine how good a coach he is if he doesn't promise us playoff berths???

I guess we'll just have to use his record and actually seeing what he does in game, like every other team*.

*Buffalo Bills excluded. Press conferences remain the best indicator of success there.

Apparently WRECKS even interrupted his HUGE sales promotion and political campaign tour of Western NY to have a number of additional press conferences since his first big LOLLAPALOOZA special introduction for Manish Mehta

He got hired to coach, not be a circus coordinator like the last coach. I love this guy already even though I know very little about him.

In other words, boring mediocrity instead of fun mediocrity? Yay.

Some of you need to take a step back and remember all that foolish optimism you had for Idzik. Also please recall that Stoic was 100% correct and has yet to receive a public apology.

In other words, boring mediocrity instead of fun mediocrity? Yay.

Some of you need to take a step back and remember all that foolish optimism you had for Idzik. Also please recall that Stoic was 100% correct and has yet to receive a public apology.

Did you take your medication today?

Seriously wtf are you even talking about?

Archived