If the Jets swap with the Eagles, who do you want in the 1st?

SonnyJet

The order should be Strong, DGB, Smith based on who is available.  We can get the OL in the 2nd or 3rd round.... 

If I was the Jets GM, DGB would have blown his opportunity at a 1st round consideration given that he tried to sabotage his own career with stupidity. Maturity is just as much a requirement and should become the standard with this new regime. 

The order should be Strong, DGB, Smith based on who is available.  We can get the OL in the 2nd or 3rd round.... 

who r u getting in those rounds that's starting next yr. Scherff can start at RG and replace Ferguson in a yr or 2 at LT. The same can be said for Collins who can start at RT and move over to LT in a yr or 2 .

What we need to do is build a football team and maybe find our QB along the way . We need a WR who can play opposite Decker, not be another Decker.

What good does it do anyone to have all these weapons, and a suspect OL and no QB ?  Why would u spend a bunch of cap money on a player who can't help because the QB and OL . Fix the OL, since you can't do much about the QB, fix the defensive front 7 and do the best you can until you hit on the QB.

Just maybe, Geno might surprise. 

OL and WR help.  I don't follow college enough to know all the players but we need help at those positions.  I've seen Sanchez and Geno both get smacked around because of poor OL play and look lost because of below average receivers.  Decker is a good #2 but we need to find a #1.  Also need to provide protection to whoever our QB is.

While I have lost confidence in Geno, we cannot draft another QB.  Not until we have protection and receivers for him.  We could have Brady, Manning, Brees, Rivers, etc. at QB if they have our current players they don't get more than 6 wins.

Devin Smith stretches the field..He's similar to AJ Green in those regards. Devin Smith made plays against the top competition. 7'1" high jumper that runs a 4.42. And he doesn't have a Weed problem. After What Josh Gordon did to the Browns Chemistry. DGB had issues? New York Nightclub life would be too much for DGB. Maturity comes into question. Devin Smith is the clear choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doubtful. if they are ready to give away next years first and possibly even second they will just move up to the titans spot. to get to our spot they really only need to give us foles (who is worth a mid-second) and then we also get #20 and their second round pick this year or next years first if they'd rather keep this years second

AAAAAAAHHHHH no....If they were to move up to the second, that first next year would need to be for the next two years, and that would just be the starting point.

Personally, I'd like DGB at pick 20. Also, depending on how FA goes, Trae Waynes wouldn't be a horrible pick.

Waynes won't last that long. Jets should get an offensive lineman at that spot. I doubt if Foles is all the Jets will be asking for. I am sure they will get a first or second next year and a third this year. Along with Eagles 20.  

I doubt a WR will be on the table at 20. I believe they will go with best OL prospect available & in rd 2 go for a WR. This is a deep Wr class and they can afford to wait.

If Strong is there at 20 you have to take him.  Dude is Brandon Marshall without the baggage.

Archived