Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Decided I'm going to leave work a little early and take the boat out.  Its just about the most gorgeous day you could ever imagine.  The Red Fish are starting to bite now too. Figure that way I can check my phone between casts to see if we signed anyone and try to catch dinner for me and my shorty tonight.

Those Red Fish are probably biting because they would rather be fried up and eaten than spend anymore time in Jacksonville.

oh you know, it's the validity of your opinion that's under question. You are a person that considers red lobster fine dining afterall

Haha - funny you say that...I've got a client, guy just moved down here from Wall Street working for Duetsche Bank.  Loves the area, will never move back...guess where he always request to eat?  Red Lobster.  lmfao

yeah, but you'll still be in Jacksonville... 

Greatest city on earth.

I'm having a tough time today, I'm looking outside my office window...its 82 degrees and not a cloud in the sky.  I cant figure out if I'm going surfing, fishing or playing a round of golf after work.  Its a tough life, I might just take my shirt off and ride the beach cruiser around looking for some random half naked poutang.  Decisions.  

LOL

Decided I'm going to leave work a little early and take the boat out. Its just about the most gorgeous day you could ever imagine. The Red Fish are starting to bite now too. Figure that way I can check my phone between casts to see if we signed anyone and try to catch dinner for me and my shorty tonight.

Shawty***

Decided I'm going to leave work a little early and take the boat out.  Its just about the most gorgeous day you could ever imagine.  The Red Fish are starting to bite now too. Figure that way I can check my phone between casts to see if we signed anyone and try to catch dinner for me and my shorty tonight.

018.jpg

Not gonna lie. If we could land Revis & Cro that would be pretty cool for a second. Once that one second passes however I'd like Cro to leave again. Would much rather have Marcus Williams or Dee out there.

Not gonna lie. If we could land Revis & Cro that would be pretty cool for a second. Once that one second passes however I'd like Cro to leave again. Would much rather have Marcus Williams or Dee out there.

I think if we had Revis, Cro and drafted Fowler we would be a playoff team even if Fitzpatrick was our QB.

id go back in a heartbeat if it wasn't for my job, and you're right, almost all of my friends from then decided to stay after they got out.

Pretty much.  Its amazing how many people come back or get here and never leave.  Its a great kept secret.  The rest of the country think is a "3rd world sh*t hole" meanwhile, those who have actually experienced the life style just sit back and laugh while 1,000 people move to Florida a day and they're filling up sh*t holes like Orlando, Tampa and South Florida.

However, Jax is one of the biggest IT markets in the country right.  So thats all changing.  The city is blowing up! 

Those Red Fish are probably biting because they would rather be fried up and eaten than spend anymore time in Jacksonville.

Lucky me!  They're a great fight and taste delicious!  

Something to keep in mind, Powell it seems signed a 1 year deal and Ivory is in the last

year of his contract.  So don't be surprised if we look at one of the top RB's in the draft

to groom going forward.  Particularly if we pull off the PHI trade, maybe Gordon or Gurley at #20

Something to keep in mind, Powell it seems signed a 1 year deal and Ivory is in the last

year of his contract.  So don't be surprised if we look at one of the top RB's in the draft

to groom going forward.  Particularly if we pull off the PHI trade, maybe Gordon or Gurley at #20

I would be estatic if we got Gurley.

The New England Patriots and New York Jets have competition for the services of Darrelle Revis.

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported that the Cleveland Browns are set to make a run at the All-Pro cornerback when he reaches the open market on Tuesday. Rapoport also named the Oakland Raiders and Kansas City Chiefs as candidates to battle for the All-Pro cornerback.

The Patriots are not picking up Revis' $20 million option for 2015, but they continue to talk with the cover man about a new contract, per Rapoport. Revis will be free to speak with additional suitors come Tuesday at 4 p.m. ET

The Browns are linked to Revis through coach Mike Pettine, who worked with the cornerback for four seasons during their time together withJetsChiefs coordinator Bob Sutton also worked closely with Revis in the Big Apple. 

It's the second consecutive year the Browns have chased Revis after making a run at the defender last offseason. Revis, of course, chose the Patriots, won a Super Bowl and remains likely to stay in New England or return home to Gotham. All the rest must be seen as a distant contenders for his services.

LINK

First I've head of browns and raiders interest.

Archived