Geno's first passes to Marshall!!

ComfortablyNumb

I don't know where the stories come from that he doesn't work hard. To me he appears to do all the things necessary to be his best. Whether that's good enough is another story - I get it.

Geno works incredibly hard. He has a ton of talent. He had Rex for a coach and was literally told to throw to his first read whether open or not. God I hate what Rex did to this team.

I don't know where the stories come from that he doesn't work hard. To me he appears to do all the things necessary to be his best. Whether that's good enough is another story - I get it.

Every QB needs reps. I expect him to look better with someone tailoring the offense to what he actually does well.

Marshall's passes back to Geno were more on target!! 

Good to see they are working out, but idk, it looked a bit staged to me.   Hopefully, they form a good relationship on the field and we can actually have a good offense for once.

Good to see.  I really hope the additions of Brandon Marshall and, more importantly, Chain Gailey help Geno begin to reach his potential.  I really think that if Geno had decent coaching his first two years that we really wouldn't be having quite as much anxiety surrounding the QB position this offseason that we currently do.

Marshall's passes back to Geno were more on target!!

Good to see they are working out, but idk, it looked a bit staged to me. Hopefully, they form a good relationship on the field and we can actually have a good offense for once.

lol. I wouldn't read too much into that. Maybe he's testing out Marshalls catch radius to get a feel.

Staged or not the fact is they got together in their time off to throw the ball around. That's never a bad thing.

Good to see.  I really hope the additions of Brandon Marshall and, more importantly, Chain Gailey help Geno begin to reach his potential.  I really think that if Geno had decent coaching his first two years that we really wouldn't be having quite as much anxiety surrounding the QB position this offseason that we currently do.

Question, how many years did it take for you to see that Sanchez sucked?

I ask because if Geno's first two seasons tell me anything, it's that he performs about as well as a typical practice squad QB would. 

Question, how many years did it take for you to see that Sanchez sucked?

I ask because if Geno's first two seasons tell me anything, it's that he performs about as well as a typical practice squad QB would. 

Before he was drafted.  Never thought Sanchez would be a good QB and was seriously ticked off when we moved up to draft him.

Before he was drafted.  Never thought Sanchez would be a good QB and was seriously ticked off when we moved up to draft him.

I see.  But do you really want Geno under center as Gailey coaxes him to reach his potential?  He should be learning from the bench, if he even has to be on a team at all, like many of today's best QBs have.  

The throwing aspect of this meeting means nothing. The fact they met means way more. Talking and getting to know each other is what is key here. Throwing a football back and forth is the same thing anyone can do with their kid. When Marshall is in pads and has a jet defender covering him then that's when it becomes important for both him and Geno to start the on field relationship.

The throwing aspect of this meeting means nothing. The fact they met means way more. Talking and getting to know each other is what is key here. Throwing a football back and forth is the same thing anyone can do with their kid. When Marshall is in pads and has a jet defender covering him then that's when it becomes important for both him and Geno to start the on field relationship.

eh, Sanchez and Holmes and Braylon and LT and all them did Jets West when they came here and it didn't help a bit. 

Not sure how to embed a tweet here but if you go to twitter and find Marshall you can see it, also on Instagram. Stedman Bailey and Marshall are running routes and catching passes from Geno.

Sorry i missed this yesterday. To embed a tweet just copy and past the tweet's url. 

eh, Sanchez and Holmes and Braylon and LT and all them did Jets West when they came here and it didn't help a bit.

Weird... I thought Braylon and Sanchez went to back to back AFC championship games. Thought Sanchez and Holmes and Tomlinson went their first year to get her to the AFC champiohip game.

Ok so Geno should have told him not to bother because sanchez tried and they didn't win a Super Bowl.

Weird... I thought Braylon and Sanchez went to back to back AFC championship games. Thought Sanchez and Holmes and Tomlinson went their first year to get her to the AFC champiohip game.

Ok so Geno should have told him not to bother because sanchez tried and they didn't win a Super Bowl.

Jets west and whatever relationships were formed by tossing eggs and having sleepovers at Sanchez's house were not the reason the teams went to back to back AFC title games, IMO, and sanchez still sucked (despite decent performances in the playoffs).

I'm not saying Geno and Marshall should get together, ion just saying don't expect a great relationship and an improved Geno because they got together.

I hope Geno is improved and this does help, I really do, but I've seen this same type of thing not work before

Jets west and whatever relationships were formed by tossing eggs and having sleepovers at Sanchez's house were not the reason the teams went to back to back AFC title games, IMO, and sanchez still sucked (despite decent performances in the playoffs).

I'm not saying Geno and Marshall should get together, ion just saying don't expect a great relationship and an improved Geno because they got together.

I hope Geno is improved and this does help, I really do, but I've seen this same type of thing not work before

The guys met a few days after signing so it's good that the effort was made. Geno has a lot to prove this year and I would rather hear that this

happening than not. Jets off season has been great so far so any positive news I read about I enjoy. If it doesn't work out then it ls bad all around but let's be positive when our guys are trying to do the same.

Geno works incredibly hard. He has a ton of talent. He had Rex for a coach and was literally told to throw to his first read whether open or not. God I hate what Rex did to this team.

And you know this how? I hate Rex for his big mouth and not backing it up. We already KNEW he sucked at offense and picking coordinators. I highly doubt that Mornhinweg would instruct Geno to throw to his first read unless he had already PROVEN to MM that that was all he could do. Accuracy on out patterns and screen passes was awful and those are staple plays. Look, you can say whatever you want about him as a person, I am not knocking him in that way. I am simply saying that he isn't smart enough or have the quick read ability to see the defense effectively. He will not beat out Ryan Fitzpatrick for the starting job and after this coming year no one will hear of him again as a starting NFL QB.

Lol a guy who skips pre game meetings before must win conference road games with his job on line is a hard worker lol.

The guys met a few days after signing so it's good that the effort was made. Geno has a lot to prove this year and I would rather hear that this

happening than not. Jets off season has been great so far so any positive news I read about I enjoy. If it doesn't work out then it ls bad all around but let's be positive when our guys are trying to do the same.

I thought they had been working out together in the same gym for two years now.  Nothing special about this. Most QB's do it at some point.

Archived