"Fee! Fie! Foe! Fum! I smell the blood of a Jets 2015 Playoff Run"

SouthernJet

This doesn't make any sense. Playoff runs can't bleed, they're neither tangible nor living organisms.

Also fum doesn't rhyme with run. It's also fi and fo. Not fie and foe. And you forgot the dashes.

*cool dudes just crushin brews and chillin*

dude: hey man, I like all these FA signings but it's turned the team into a real Frankenstein

*bespectacled head shoots up from behind laptop*

nerd: wow, the FA signings turned the team into a mad scientist? Or did you mean...Frankenstein's monster?

*shoots camera a get-a-load-of-this-guy look*

*cool dudes just crushin brews and chillin*

dude: hey man, I like all these FA signings but it's turned the team into a real Frankenstein

*bespectacled head shoots up from behind laptop*

nerd: wow, the FA signings turned the team into a mad scientist? Or did you mean Frankenstein's monster?

*shoots camera a get-a-load-of-this-guy look*

MptCkTb.gif

Do you?

BLEED GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No way they shouldn't make the playoffs.  This roster is infinitely better than the team that went 8-8 two seasons ago.

Competent QB on the roster, legit WR's, multiple shutdown CB's which will only improve the play of Sheldon and Mo.

I'm seeing a fiery team under Bowles.

Rex schtick got real old & no one was held accountable. Love how players describe Bowles as quietly demanding.

I think Revis has actually grow into more of a leader too.

Dlines gonna be pumped up knowing the secondary isn't filled with UDFA scrubs.

This is gonna be a very hard defense to go 80 yards on.

Just the sheer added #s of offensive plays will help us get into more of a groove.

Jets will be the surprise team of 2015, especially given their schedule. Throw in a couple upset wins & your sniffing the playoffs.

Do you?

BLEED GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll join on the bandwagon with ya SJ. Every year there is a team or two that jumps out of the cellar into the mix, look at teams like the Cards and Chiefs. Some big talent was added to the roster ahead of a number 6 draft pick and new HC/GM has been put in place, so crazier things have happened. Nobody saw is being contenders the 2 afcc Rex years.

Archived