I'm starting to love the BMarsh:Geno connection

JETSfaninNE

I like that. Hopefully it bodes well for their on-field chemistry (if Geno wins the starting job). In that small glimpse, Marshall certainly does NOT seem like a bad dude; just misunderstood.

All seriousness aside, though, that is only the 2nd most embarrassing camera incident for Geno. :tongue:

Marshall had an interview with a Chicago radio show (ESPN1000) and said that he is living with Geno Smith. Not sure if that is an exaggeration or not but that's good either way. We'll see if it helps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Geno Smith practicing in shorts without a pass rush looks like a top notch QB.

Geno Smith in real game action looks like someone scared to death.

It's May.   This is Geno's time of year.

hey, We can only take what we have today. We added a legit WR in Marshall and D smith in the draft to add to Kerley, Amaro and Decker. If the O line can improve and hold a little more we just might have something here.

Geno has looked like a complete fool at times but let's remember that he was thrown to the wolves, had limited weapons and a coach who did not value offense and would demand he force passes to certain players etc.

Not excuses and I for one am struggling with believing in Geno, but we did a lot to give him a punchers chance this training camp to show some things.

That being said I believe Fitz will beat him out in camp.

True dat.  Bring in The Clown.  I hope the Geno/Marshall down-low man love does not backfire if Geno reverts to form (stays in form?) and Marshall has to catch balls from Fitz.

hey, We can only take what we have today. We added a legit WR in Marshall and D smith in the draft to add to Kerley, Amaro and Decker. If the O line can improve and hold a little more we just might have something here.

Geno has looked like a complete fool at times but let's remember that he was thrown to the wolves, had limited weapons and a coach who did not value offense and would demand he force passes to certain players etc.

Not excuses and I for one am struggling with believing in Geno, but we did a lot to give him a punchers chance this training camp to show some things.

That being said I believe Fitz will beat him out in camp.

You summed it up better than I could have.

HOME STUDY

It sounds as if Smith and Brandon Marshall are getting a jump-start on building chemistry. Marshall, the new Jets receiver, revealed Friday that he is living with the quarterback.

“Twenty-four hours a day we’re getting after it,” Marshall said on ESPN Radio in Chicago. “Go home, walking through plays.”

Marshall said he plans on staying with Smith until the end of June before getting his own place.

He was also supportive of Smith’s abilities on the field.

“It’s cool because he’s a guy that he can make all the throws,” Marshall said. “He’s super duper smart.” . . . The Jets officially signed DE Leonard Williams and WR Devin Smith , and have inked all of their draft picks.

The former Bears receiver, who was traded to the Jets this offseason, also revealed that he could have ended up as a New England Patriot. Marshall said the Bears considered trading him to the Patriots a season ago.

HOME STUDY

It sounds as if Smith and Brandon Marshall are getting a jump-start on building chemistry. Marshall, the new Jets receiver, revealed Friday that he is living with the quarterback.

“Twenty-four hours a day we’re getting after it,” Marshall said on ESPN Radio in Chicago. “Go home, walking through plays.”

Marshall said he plans on staying with Smith until the end of June before getting his own place.

He was also supportive of Smith’s abilities on the field.

“It’s cool because he’s a guy that he can make all the throws,” Marshall said. “He’s super duper smart.” . . . The Jets officially signed DE Leonard Williams and WR Devin Smith , and have inked all of their draft picks.

The former Bears receiver, who was traded to the Jets this offseason, also revealed that he could have ended up as a New England Patriot. Marshall said the Bears considered trading him to the Patriots a season ago.

Was this the article from Myers?  Somebody needs to go back to college journalism classes.  What the hell does the bold line have any reason to be included at that point in the story.  LOL Its just so random and has no contextual reason to be there.  If anything it could have been included in the very last line.

Said it before: the absolute best thing that can happen for the Jets right now is the light coming on for Geno Smith.

duh... love the way you set that up as some revolutionary idea though

Exactly.  All these fluff media pieces are inconsequential.  Let's see the bonding when Marshall isn't getting the ball or after Geno fires another pick six.

Was this the article from Myers? Somebody needs to go back to college journalism classes. What the hell does the bold line have any reason to be included at that point in the story. LOL Its just so random and has no contextual reason to be there. If anything it could have been included in the very last line.

It was from the NYDN. I was thinking the same thing haha

Archived