Brady hires Jeffrey Kessler, may get away from being suspended

JetsFanInDenver

Picture6_original.png?1318343472

Oh, look, the Jets are filming defensive signals and haven't been to an AFC Championship game since they stopped cheating.

You do realize that teams are allowed to tape games and that NFL film personnel do wear home team colors and gear. What a stupid accusation, devoid of any proof. You don't even know what he's filming or for who. Or if the other teams D is on the field. And it still leaves the Pats as cheaters who were caught red handed

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McNally takes a piss + X = Brady is a cheater?

If this was the Chargers or the Cardinals you wouldn't even care. You're blowing this up into a Black Sox scandal because you want to hurt the Patriots.

Meanwhile, you talk about integrity.

You really think McNally took the balls without permission, went into the bathroom, and the lied about it because he had to pee?

And these are the Patriots, that are always above board in their dealings, right?

Well, yeah.  :)

Just because he came out and defended his report does not make it the gospel.

It's entertaining that Pats Fans think the NFL has a reason and desire to find the Pats and their most famous player guilty of cheating.

It takes a heck of an odd form of "logic" to think the NFL wanted anything other than a full exoneration in this case.

But nope, Pats Fans think the league intentionally paid millions to an outside lawfirm just to find Brady Guilty because.......something something conspiracy theory.

Everybody hates the Pats because the Pats have been destroying everybody for years. The league office is full of bitter ex Colts, Jets, Ravens, etc.

All crying. So many tears.

Keep defending the NFL, though. They have such a great track record. I love how the Ravens conspired to cover up Ray Rice's woman beating and the NFL tried to cover it with them, but now they're your BFF because they went after the Pats in a witch hunt.

Tom Brady is more hated than serious criminals and terrorists. It's amazing.

Everybody hates the Pats because the Pats have been destroying everybody for years. The league office is full of bitter ex Colts, Jets, Ravens, etc.

Keep defending the NFL, though. They have such a great track record. I love how the Ravens conspired to cover up Ray Rice's woman beating and the NFL tried to cover it with them, but now they're your BFF because they want after the Pats.

/chuckle

Please, go on.....

"Forget the evidence and legal angles and just indulge in our fantasies for a minute."

No, I don't. Brady specifically tells his equipment managers that he wants the balls at a certain PSI range.

What fantasy am I asking you to indulge in? It's a simple question: Do you truly believe that Tom Brady had nothing to do with deflategate?

Go ahead and answer that without deflecting or deterring. I triple dog dare you.

You seem to really care. To idiotic levels based on how you are responding in this thread. 

We all shouldn't care so much

I find it precious how it's Jet fans doing all the accusing, calling them cheaters and orchestrating this "sting against Brady and the Patriots.  Gives us way too much credit.  

Keep defending the NFL, though. They have such a great track record. I love how the Ravens conspired to cover up Ray Rice's woman beating and the NFL tried to cover it with them, but now they're your BFF because they want after the Pats.

Yeah, the league really has true interest in exposing one of its own as a fraud. There is great publicity for the league and sport with that.

They absolutely want to turn this into a WWF kind of sport.

Smart thinking there, genius.

I find it precious how it's Jet fans doing all the accusing, calling them cheaters and orchestrating this "sting against Brady and the Patriots.  Gives us way too much credit.  

Yeah self-loathing is a full time job we don't have any spare time to sting anybody :(

What fantasy am I asking you to indulge in? It's a simple question: Do you truly believe that Tom Brady had nothing to do with deflategate?

Go ahead and answer that without deflecting or deterring. I triple dog dare you.

I don't. 

I don't think Tom Brady needs to ask men to sneak into rooms and secretly deflate footballs for a game against a team he routinely punished in blow out victories.

Now since we're being honest…

Do you think under inflated footballs for 2 quarters of the AFC Championship had anything to do with why the Patriots thrashed the Colts…. again?

LOL

More talking about evidence without actually showing it.

This is like me just constantly referring to "the evidence that you're a serial killer" over and over and over again without actually presenting evidence you're a serial killer.

WHERE IS IT?

YOU GUYS KEEP TALKING ABOUT IT. LET'S SEE IT. HOW MANY TIMES MUST I ASK?

Page 4 now. Still no evidence posted.

Yeah, Brady is gonna' have a real hard time overturning this /sarcasm

Have you heard about this term? My guess is you haven't and I'm not surprised.

What was our fine for that?   Oh wait.  Only Pats get fined cause conspiracy.  

The Chargers were rubbing a sticky substance all over game balls. Their fine was 20K?

Can you imagine the outrage if that was the Patriots? That would have been a full on Black Sox scandal if Tom Brady was rubbing stickum all over a game ball, during a game, with a towel.

Don't act like the NFL has consistency when it's obviously not true.

I don't. 

I don't think Tom Brady needs to ask men to sneak into rooms and secretly deflate footballs for a game against a team he routinely punished in blow out victories.

Now since we're being honest…

Do you think under inflated footballs for 2 quarters of the AFC Championship had anything to do with why the Patriots thrashed the Colts…. again?

Which is exactly why the Patriots look so stupid. They probably didn't need to cheat, but yet they had to control the situation to tip things their way regardless.

Makes them look a little stupid. And paranoid. 

And now makes their fan base say stupid things, like you are here.

Maybe you aren't a blue collar worker, or have never worked a blue collar job, but without context, that is worthless.

When he mentions the needle, the first thing that I thought was it was an inside dick joke, which is what McNally essentially said it was.

McNally's dick carries its lunch pail to work.

What are his findings? The Wells Report is absurd. It's a headline with no meat.

You want it to be true because you're Jet fans and the off season is really all you have to look forward to. That said, you're not evaluating it objectively, because if you did, you would see there is no evidence against Tom.

He'll be starting in week #1.

I think the Wells report and suspension are WickedAwesome myself.

So are you guys equally outraged at the officials for blowing footballs up to 16 PSI (3.5 over the legal limit) during the Pats v Jets game?

You know, since you're all about the integrity of the sport?

Funny that I don't see any threads flipping out about pumped in crowd noise, illegal texting, or 16 PSI footballs.

Can we at least all admit you're full of complete crap when you start getting on your soap boxes and acting like you're standing up for the integrity of the sport?

So are you guys equally outraged at the officials for blowing footballs up to 16 PSI (3.5 over the legal limit) during the Pats v Jets game?

You know, since you're all about the integrity of the sport?

Funny that I don't see any threads flipping out about pumped in crowd noise, illegal texting, or 16 PSI footballs.

Can we at least all admit you're full of complete crap when you start getting on your soap boxes and acting like you're standing up for the integrity of the sport?

This sounds like an admittance then, that the Patriots did actually manipulate pressure un game balls.

You are making progress

Wells has no credibility.

Walt Anderson's testimony exonerates the Patriots and puts the PSI numbers in line with the science.

Wells chose to ignore it because he was on a witch hunt.

If any of you believe that pile of garbage is going to stand up against an objective judge, you're delusional. A 4th grader could tear it to pieces. It was media fodder and headlines for the haters, but it's about to get torched.

I bet you believe in global warming too.  The science is automatically discounted because the control sample (the colts balls) were perfectly fine. Let them bring that to the federal court and there will be a mona lisa vetto that will rip it to shreds. Every one has a scientific expert that will say whatever you pay him to and fit the science to it. Regardless of the balls themselves traditionally the defense is the commish has a personal axe to grind. 

1) he hired a highly respected in the legal world expert to conduct the investigation independently.

2) He was not involved in determining the penalty, that was Vincent and his subordinates.

3) He could have prematurely levied justice before the super bowl or the draft that would have cost the patsies the super bowl or their no 1 draft pick.

4) The Balls were "borrowed" after the ref approved them. 

5) The lack of cooperation with the investigation where it came to the phone and the additional interviews with the deflator.

6) the public lieing before the super bowl that made the NFL look like dicks.  Hey if he told the truth he would not play in the SB and the patsies would lose.

My only hope is that the judge hits Brady and team to pay all the legal fees.

Earth to over reaching Jet Fans:

Under inflated footballs are not a competitive advantage. They have more drag, don't spiral as well, and have less velocity.

Nobody gave a crap about PSI until the media decided it could make a fortune inventing a scandal to act self righteous about.

If this was the Cardinals, none of you would care.

I bet you believe in global warming too.  The science is automatically discounted because the control sample (the colts balls) were perfectly fine. Let them bring that to the federal court and there will be a mona lisa vetto that will rip it to shreds. Every one has a scientific expert that will say whatever you pay him to and fit the science to it. Regardless of the balls themselves traditionally the defense is the commish has a personal axe to grind. 

1) he hired a highly respected in the legal world expert to conduct the investigation independently.

2) He was not involved in determining the penalty, that was Vincent and his subordinates.

3) He could have prematurely levied justice before the super bowl or the draft that would have cost the patsies the super bowl or their no 1 draft pick.

4) The Balls were "borrowed" after the ref approved them. 

5) The lack of cooperation with the investigation where it came to the phone and the additional interviews with the deflator.

6) the public lieing before the super bowl that made the NFL look like dicks.  Hey if he told the truth he would not play in the SB and the patsies would lose.

My only hope is that the judge hits Brady and team to pay all the legal fees.

You're wrong. Already addressed this. Scroll back. The Colt balls were under the legal limit.

Nice try.

It's entertaining that Pats Fans think the NFL has a reason and desire to find the Pats and their most famous player guilty of cheating.

It takes a heck of an odd form of "logic" to think the NFL wanted anything other than a full exoneration in this case.

But nope, Pats Fans think the league intentionally paid millions to an outside lawfirm just to find Brady Guilty because.......something something conspiracy theory.

That cat was out of the bag.  The NFL did not want Goodell's name anywhere near or assocaited with any investigation because everything he touches whether real or perceived, turns to crap.

I am saying that a guy getting paid millions of dollars by the NFL for another investigation might glass over things that might shine a negative light on  the people paying him.

Hey, Yee is defending his client.  Wells is defending his client. 

Earth to over reaching Jet Fans:

Under inflated footballs are not a competitive advantage. They have more drag, don't spiral as well, and have less velocity.

Nobody gave a crap about PSI until the media decided it could make a fortune inventing a scandal to act self righteous about.

If this was the Cardinals, none of you would care.

Earth to WickedAwesome:

Your idol is a lying, cheating, scumbag, piece of sh*t. 

LOL

More talking about evidence without actually showing it.

This is like me just constantly referring to "the evidence that you're a serial killer" over and over and over again without actually presenting evidence you're a serial killer.

WHERE IS IT?

YOU GUYS KEEP TALKING ABOUT IT. LET'S SEE IT. HOW MANY TIMES MUST I ASK?

Page 4 now. Still no evidence posted.

Yeah, Brady is gonna' have a real hard time overturning this /sarcasm

When do you graduate High School? Just wondering....

All of you AFC fans crying about "integrity" could care less about integrity and just want Brady suspended so you have a better chance of winning the division. It's so transparent and obvious and really makes your crying about "cheating" ridiculous.

Actual Y i want Brady active for every AFC East game.  I cant wait to see his boney ass pounded into the turf.  Rex will have Buffalo's line in his face all day. Bowles will have the Jets rushing and blitzing from everywhere and Suh will pile drive the boy wonder into the turf then step on him.  Why would I want pretty boy to miss that.

The simple fact that the Colt balls were also under the legal limit makes this news story, fake scandal, and social media feeding frenzy even more hilarious.

Television can make people do whatever it wants. So funny.

What color is the sky in your world?   Do you really believe all this bullsh*t you keep posting? At what point do you realize you are making a complete fool of yourself?  

Archived