Brandon Marshall Post-TD

AFJF

Was at the game so couldn't hear any audio...did they mention him on TV after the TD?  He walked the length of the field on the sideline and looked pretty unhappy.  Appeared to be heading to the tunnel all by himself and thought he was saying "where is he" and he got within a few feet of the tunnel and just stared in until a few staffers came over and walked him back toward the bench and he looked like he was jawing at them too.  Very odd scene indeed but no idea if it was mentioned.

IMG_8581.JPG

Sucks that Ed was 1 and done... the players seemed to think he wasn't bailing out again...

Ed is a ******* distraction. I don't care about his personal life. When you get some fame, you are bound to have haters. It comes with the territory n if you can't handle it, you better quit. I don't hate Ed. I hate his stupid distraction. 

I haven't read much of the board in the past day as I was at the game, so I'm sure this has been said ad nauseum, but warrants repeating:

Brandon Marshall is un-*******-believably talented.  As a Jet fan, I've attended games and watched the likes of Wesley Walker, Al Toon, Laveranues Coles, Keyshawn Johnson, Jerricho Cotchery, and my favorite Wayne Chrebet catch passes in Jet green.  I never had the pleasure of watching Don Maynard.  But, Brandon Marshall is the most talented receive I've ever seen play for this team.

I watched that ESPN special they had on him and his life.  I gave him a lot of credit for doing what he did as far as being somewhat of a spokesperson for Borderline Personality Disorder.  Very brave of him and his wife.  That he is a Jet, baller, and professional is just fine by me.  Definitely not a thug in my book.

Makes sense....when I was taking the pics of him I was looking at how pissed he appeared so I didn't even realize he was carrying the ball until I saw a shot my wife took with her iPhone that was head-to-toe and I could see he had the ball.  It would be great if the players could convince Ed to stay IMO.

I watched that ESPN special they had on him and his life.  I gave him a lot of credit for doing what he did as far as being somewhat of a spokesperson for Borderline Personality Disorder.  Very brave of him and his wife.  That he is a Jet, baller, and professional is just fine by me.  Definitely not a thug in my book.

Agreed.  Saw it as well and came away impressed. 

Don't care what this crazy thug does as long as he keeps balling like doing.

You have no idea what you are talking about.  Marshall had an untreated medical condition which, when identified and properly treated, changed the entire trajectory of his career and life.  

Do everyone a favor and read, don't post.

You have no idea what you are talking about.  Marshall had an untreated medical condition which, when identified and properly treated, changed the entire trajectory of his career and life.  

Do everyone a favor and read, don't post.

good for him if he is "cured".  Society and the women in his life are safer.

it was. Honestly, it was inspiring and touching.

I saw it last season when we had no idea he'd ever be a Jet and I became a fan of his after watching though I must admit I was not gung ho about acquiring him.  That's a different story which it appears I was wrong about.

@AFJF Thanks for starting this thread, and @nyjunc thanks for posting the link.  I just watched it.  Really nice.  Don't know how you can not like this guy. 

The video ended while he was still in Chicago.  Anyone know why he is now a Jet?  What happened in Chicago?  It sounded like Jay, who seems like a good guy in the piece, had a good relationship with Brandon.  Sort of like the Odd Couple.  Did they have a falling out?  Seems weird for such a talent to be available on the cheap.

Btw, not looking for people to take shots a Brandon.  After seeing that video, he is aces in my book.  Just wondering.

Archived