Win An Autographed Leonard Williams Helmet

courtnj18

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys! This is the thread you need to participate in for your chance to win an autographed Leonard Williams Helmet!

Simply post "Let's hear it for the play-offs!"

One winner will be randomly selected and announced IN THIS THREAD Sunday, December 13th. 

This is all made possible by NRG Energy - the proud sponsor of the New York Jets. Read more about going solar and the #FanEnergy Playbook here: http://bit.ly/JetsNatn 

Good Luck & Go Jets!

Let's hear it for the play-offs!

Congrats to Integrity28! They win the autographed Leonard Williams helmet!

•  

Thank you Courtney, and @Maxman, and the sponsor NRG Energy, the contests this season have been awesome - and on behalf of all of us, thanks for the effort of putting them together and for making them legit.

I'd also like to thank Leonard Williams for being a beast, and for being there when we were on the clock... and Coach Bowles and Mike MacCagnan for making Jets football watchable again. I'd like to thank my family, without them I'd probably spend even more time on this site, or perhaps maybe you guys should thank them. I'd like to thank Han Solo, and chocolate chip cookies, and Legos, and ... who else am I forgetting? Fitzmagic.

Seriously though, thank you guys. This helmet is going to do a fantastic job of covering my over-sized head.

Thank you Courtney, and @Maxman, and the sponsor NRG Energy, the contests this season have been awesome - and on behalf of all of us, thanks for the effort of putting them together and for making them legit.

I'd also like to thank Leonard Williams for being a beast, and for being there when we were on the clock... and Coach Bowles and Mike MacCagnan for making Jets football watchable again. I'd like to thank my family, without them I'd probably spend even more time on this site, or perhaps maybe you guys should thank them. I'd like to thank Han Solo, and chocolate chip cookies, and Legos, and ... who else am I forgetting? Fitzmagic.

Seriously though, thank you guys. This helmet is going to do a fantastic job of covering my over-sized head.

Thanks!

Enjoy the helmet. Leonard went beast mode on Sunday with that sack.

Archived