All seven Patriots back out of Pro Bowl

Maxman

The NFL should force the Pats* to be featured in Hard Knocks next year, could be epic

interview massholes on the Brady for president campaign

Deflategate appeals, if the needle does not fit you must acquit 

BB working on new ways to cheat, drones?

Live feed from Gronk parties

Pats against the world or are they just misunderstood, we need to know more...

X-files guest appearance? the truth is out there

:)

They'd love all the extra cameras, I'm sure ... :D

Skills competition would easily be the best thing. I swear I remember some years ago the NFL tried it out. This was at the height of Chad Johnson's career because there was one competition when WRs had to stand there and there were 4 throw machines - one in front of him, behind him, and to either side of him, and he had to turn and catch the ball at different speeds and different heights, and he won. They also had an RB competition where they had to run through a sort of obstacle course, and a couple of QB competitions which included distance competition and accuracy competition. If I recall correctly, they also had DB, lineman, and LB competitions too but I can't remember what they were. I also remember Neil Rackers winning the kicking competition, as I used that as basis for drafting him in my FF league the next year, lol. So young and so stupid.

All in all, I think something like that is far, far, faaaaaaaaar better than the game. Also, the best of the best would probably actually want to come to something like this too. 

Skills competition would easily be the best thing. I swear I remember some years ago the NFL tried it out. This was at the height of Chad Johnson's career because there was one competition when WRs had to stand there and there were 4 throw machines - one in front of him, behind him, and to either side of him, and he had to turn and catch the ball at different speeds and different heights, and he won. They also had an RB competition where they had to run through a sort of obstacle course, and a couple of QB competitions which included distance competition and accuracy competition. If I recall correctly, they also had DB, lineman, and LB competitions too but I can't remember what they were. I also remember Neil Rackers winning the kicking competition, as I used that as basis for drafting him in my FF league the next year, lol. So young and so stupid.

All in all, I think something like that is far, far, faaaaaaaaar better than the game. Also, the best of the best would probably actually want to come to something like this too. 

Neil "nice" Rackers. Best Berman nickname ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

someone (maybe Drew Magary) wrote that in Australia, during the finals of their "super bowl" they take the 10 fastest players in their league and have a footrace during halftime with the winner getting $50,000. I'd much rather see something like that than a Pro Bowl.  Kinda like NBA dunk contest 

Yeah, it's during the AFL Grand Final. It's a fun thing they do during halftime. No big huge performance (there's usually a band that plays but it's not over the top), no massive light show, just something to keep folks occupied for the main break.

Usually, during season games they have kids' leagues play a quick game (they setup a WAY smaller field for them). It's pretty great.

no way would they do a skills competiton

their agents would be too afraid it would hurt them in the next contract talks, they will never do anything where they might look bad

you could probably get them to play poker, that's about it

You said the same thing back in 2001.

How did that turn out?

really with this sh*t ?   

it worked out great.  the pats* are frauds, and a joke of a franchise and belicheat stole your bragging rights forever

dude

take my challenge or stfu

You said the same thing back in 2001.

How did that turn out?

everyone knows how it turned out.  The Pats stepped up their cheating to new and uncharted heights.  That defines the Patriots next decade+. Nobody does it better. Never earned any of their asterisk rings. Complete frauds. 

I think BB would prefer death over the spotlight of Hard Knocks, maybe it pushes him over the edge, retirement?

Hes afraid the HBO cameras might pick up on their secret "film" room, their ball deflation devices, their frequency scramblers and locker room bugging devices.

Archived