Report: Colin Kaepernick does not want to play for Jets

Warfish

did he really bash our team like that or is this hearsay?.... He can go to the top of the list if true, but I'll wait to see if it's true. 

He he turned into a bit of a Conner cook didn't he? No one on his own team likes him is what I've been hearing. Not a good quality for a QB.  We had a guy like that, but, luckily, someone broke his jaw. Pass.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

First it was reported he wanted to play for the Jets.  Then we get posts saying it was untrue.  Then it was "I don't want to play for the Jets". 

Now he's saying the Jets kill adorable, innocent little puppies that hurt nobody and just want to give love back to their human owners. 

This situation has really deteriorated rapidly.  "Same old Jets" I guess.

Or none of it was true from day 1. 

Either way not getting the SOJ reference 

On 2/4/2016 at 2:23 PM, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Are you referring to the BB coinflop game when Fitz went 3 for 3 for 74  yards and a TD in OT? A game where Fitz threw for nearly 300 yards  with 3TDs, 0 INTs and 109.4 Qb Rating.  LMAO, great choice for a game that proves Fitz can't win. 

Yes, against the Pats that were missing their two starting safeties (one an all pro pro bowler)

Why does this fan base have to be so delusional? 

12 hours ago, Colgateman said:

And I'm pretty sure a guy that's best record in the NFL was 6-10 and has only beat 3 teams with winning records in his whole career, actually had a winning record against the easiest schedule in the NFL, I'm pretty sure it was proven in his 11 year career he can't win.

Oh yeah it's the Kirk Cousin fan club president.  Soon to join the Tim Tebow fan club lurking Internet Messageboards when his favorite player is holding a clipboard or worse in 2-3 years

2 hours ago, drdetroit said:

Oh yeah it's the Kirk Cousin fan club president.  Soon to join the Tim Tebow fan club lurking Internet Messageboards when his favorite player is holding a clipboard or worse in 2-3 years

What will you say when Captain Kirk whens the Superbowl next year, while fitzmagic threw 27 interceptions and the jets went 6-10?

2 hours ago, Colgateman said:

What will you say when Captain Kirk whens the Superbowl next year, while fitzmagic threw 27 interceptions and the jets went 6-10?

He will be happy with a top 10 draft pick like many others repeat repeat repeat the last time we were crowned champions was a very long time ago. 

19 hours ago, Colgateman said:

Yes, against the Pats that were missing their two starting safeties (one an all pro pro bowler)

Why does this fan base have to be so delusional? 

You mean like happily explaining away good performances by making excuses for the opposition?  

Marshall, Ivory, Skrine etc played hurt and we're worried about safeties injured? Part of the game.  

4 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

He will be happy with a top 10 draft pick like many others repeat repeat repeat the last time we were crowned champions was a very long time ago. 

Why even play next season we should just forfeit because we didn't trade a 1st rd pick for Kaepernick or give Cousins $60 mil guaranteed

26 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Never said that but paying a journeyman QB who has never taken a team to the playoffs isn't the answer. 

That's the part I don't think a majority of these guys are able to comprehend

At least judging from what Mac said about Petty and what Manish said its looking up so we may have a good qb by 2017.

On 2/4/2016 at 8:27 AM, SenorGato said:

Way to get my hopes up, but I guess I should have known it was too go to be true....Jah forbid the Jets actually get their hands on a long term solution to QB.

Kaepernick sucks man. He is no long term solution to Jets - or anybody's elses - QB situation

Archived