Kaepernick to the Broncos?

JetsFanatic

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Gonna be awesome when Fitz wins us the Superbowl. The hero shall conquer. Destiny will prevail. 

If Fitz won a SB with the Jets, there are probably six or seven posters on this board who would become Dolphins or Bills fans.

50 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

SF is a team in turmoil how many head coaches,GMs the QB is always the scapegoat when things are going bad,how did Gabbert do did SF make the playoffs. 

Ah yes, because the Tampa Bay Buccaneers weren't the definition of turmoil Lovie's first year.

They spent millions on Josh McCown and their defense only to be rewarded with the first overall pick of the draft. The DEFINITION of up and coming that Bucs team was.  Real model organization those Buccaneers are!

7 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Gonna be awesome when Fitz wins us the Superbowl. The hero shall conquer. Destiny will prevail. 

2 minutes ago, AFJF said:

If Fitz won a SB with the Jets, there are probably six or seven posters on this board who would become Dolphins or Bills fans.

I hope you guys are right. I root for any player  in a Jets uniform. Fitzpatrick is a class act. 

4 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

GENO WOULD HAVE WON IT BY MORE WITH TEH MARSHALL

Who said that?  i said Geno's numbers would probably be a lot better and he'd be more successful with Gailey Marshall and Decker on the field together instead of Clyde Gates,David Nelson and MM calling the shots on offense. No fan can argue that. 

1 hour ago, The Troll said:

Calm your t!ts. Kaepernick ******* sucks.

What does that have to do with it?  He just wants someone, anyone so that he has a new QB..........to blame for not winning the SB in 2016

Just now, Jet Nut said:

What does that have to do with it?  He just wants someone, anyone so that he has a new QB..........to blame for not winning the SB in 2016

I blame no one for the Jets failures its on the entire organization. I single out players who flat out suck costing us games and playoffs as Fitzpatrick did against Buffalo same thing other fans have done when other QBs have thrown INTs. 

2 minutes ago, ylekram said:

you guys need to cut joewilly12 some slack. yea, he gets a little bent sometimes but he is a good poster. there are atleast 4-5 straight up assholes on this board. have fun with them

Thanks yiekram no harm no foul no ill will towards anyone who debates on a message board we all have our opinions in the end we are all Jets fans miserating. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

I blame no one for the Jets failures its on the entire organization. I single out players who flat out suck costing us games and playoffs as Fitzpatrick did against Buffalo same thing other fans have done when other QBs have thrown INTs. 

This tells me that you don't even read the bullshlt you post.  

You whine like a b1tch blaming someone.  You sometimes sound pretty clueless.  And that's what people like that do, find someone to blame, the villain of the week

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

This tells me that you don't even read the bullshlt you post.  

You whine like a b1tch blaming someone.  You sometimes sound pretty clueless.  And that's what people like that do, find someone to blame, the villain of the week

Nope no whine and no bitch here. How about you?  Clueless, because you disagree with my opinions.

1 minute ago, flgreen said:

Have a feeling this is all going to end badly when Fitz is signed, and smith is cut.

Perhaps another Falcon thread. 

It should end good if Fitzpatrick gets us to the playoffs and has a repeat season,otherwise a lot of the Fitzarmy will surely go into hiding. 

2 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Look you can win with a medium tier Qb. Esp a guy with a 2-1 pick to Td ratio.  Eli Manning is not that good and he won 2 SBs. 

Agree Fitzpatrick has the brains and it would be a story book ending to his NFL career. 

15 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

Look you can win with a medium tier Qb. Esp a guy with a 2-1 pick to Td ratio.  Eli Manning is not that good and he won 2 SBs. 

The Denver Broncos just won it with something like the 30th best QBR in the league.

If Kap is that good, why aren't more teams trying to get him? I mean a mid round pick? That seems pretty cheap for a QB some of you guys think is a franchise QB. Perhaps the fact that he is a run first QB that has an attitude problem is the reason only ONE NFL team seems to want him. 

In fact, if a guy like Chip Kelly, that runs a system perfect for Kap, wants no part of him, what does that tell you? 

1 minute ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

If Kap is that good, why aren't more teams trying to get him? I mean a mid round pick? That seems pretty cheap for a QB some of you guys think is a franchise QB. Perhaps the fact that he is a run first QB that has an attitude problem is the reason only ONE NFL team seems to want him. 

In fact, if a guy like Chip Kelly, that runs a system perfect for Kap, wants no part of him, what does that tell you? 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 

Archived