Kaepernick to the Broncos?

JetsFanatic

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, The Troll said:

Fitzpatrick is a better QB than Kaepernick. And now he has zero leverage against the Jets. The Jets held out on giving him a big deal and this is them winning.

Fitz's 2015 was better than Kap's 2015 ... is all you can say.

Fitz's best never came close to Kaepernick's best.

2 hours ago, UnitedWhofans said:

have checked in w/ the more than once on Wilkerson. So have a few teams. This won't be a quick trade. Revolves around draft day

Mo ... the ace up the sleeve that lands Jay Cutler in NY.

Cutler, Marshall, Forte, Decker.

2 hours ago, The Troll said:

Getting benched for Winston = you suck.

Getting benched for Gabbert = you're an organization changing talent.

I can't tell if you're trolling or genuinely a lunatic.

Planning for a new QB and new direction in offseason = you're not the answer

Getting benched midseason by a lousy HC that didn't know how to use you and got himself fired = you're not the problem

1 hour ago, King P said:

Fitz is good, Kaep sucks.

Yet the defending SB champs (who theoretically only need a game manager to get back) would rather have Kaep than Fitzpatrick :lol:

They don't want Fitz because he is asking for 16 M.    The hinge in the Kaep to Denver deal is Kaep has to take a pay cut.  I'm not real sure that is going to happen

22 minutes ago, jetrider said:

Fitz's 2015 was better than Kap's 2015 ... is all you can say.

Fitz's best never came close to Kaepernick's best.

Mo ... the ace up the sleeve that lands Jay Cutler in NY.

Cutler, Marshall, Forte, Alshon Jeffrey

Fixed. Might as well get Alshon while you're at it.... An All Bears unit.

11 minutes ago, flgreen said:

They don't want Fitz because he is asking for 16 M.    The hinge in the Kaep to Denver deal is Kaep has to take a pay cut.  I'm not real sure that is going to happen

That's why Elway had Kap meet him at his castle; to work his salesmanship. 

Planning for a new QB and new direction in offseason = you're not the answer

Getting benched midseason by a lousy HC that didn't know how to use you and got himself fired = you're not the problem

Geno Smith, 2014 - 59.7% completion percentage, sacked on 7.1% of his dropbacks.

Colin Kaepernick, career - 59.9% completion percentage, sacked on 9 % of his dropbacks.

Funny how one is the worst QB of all time and the other is the answer. I'm not just cherry picking stats. This illustrates the problem with Kaepernick. He's inaccurate and loses his sh*t beyond the first read, causing him to get sacked at an extremely high percentage. Fitz isn't the long term answer but is the best in the short term. Kaepernick is the answer for nothing.

5 minutes ago, The Troll said:

Geno Smith, 2014 - 59.7% completion percentage, sacked on 7.1% of his dropbacks.

Colin Kaepernick, career - 59.9% completion percentage, sacked on 9 % of his dropbacks.

Funny how one is the worst QB of all time and the other is the answer. I'm not just cherry picking stats. This illustrates the problem with Kaepernick. He's inaccurate and loses his sh*t beyond the first read, causing him to get sacked at an extremely high percentage. Fitz isn't the long term answer but is the best in the short term. Kaepernick is the answer for nothing.

All due respect, but Elway seems to disagree with you.  

3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

This is ridiculous WHERE ARE THE JETS AND MACC...........THE MISERY CONTINUES HERE ..............DAMMIT 

The Jets who haven't been to a Super Bowl in 47 years will wind up with Ryan Fitzpatrick .............DAMMIT 

The Jets have not signed Fitzpatrick yet and quite honestly he is a better QB than Kap.

3 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Of course this is happening. And the Jets pass on an opportunity to bring in a potential franchise QB in favor of a 34 year old journeyman that has never been the playoffs. 

....there are teams with backups who have a better shot at becoming someones franchise QB than Kap has.

3 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

The Jets have not signed Fitzpatrick yet and quite honestly he is a better QB than Kap.

....there are teams with backups who have a better shot at becoming someones franchise QB than Kap has.

Sad to say Fitzpatrick has been trying to be a franchise QB for 11 years with 6 different teams.

24 minutes ago, The Troll said:

Funny how you left out a SB appearance and NFCC in two years by Kap. No, you're not cherry picking stats.  

Geno was sabotaged by Rex and Marty Moronweg.

We honestly don't know what he could've done with Gailey last year, just like we don't know how miserable Fitz would've been on the 2014 Jets.

Kap proved he can play at a high level. I never said he was the answer, however.

1 minute ago, jetrider said:

Funny how you left out a SB appearance and NFCC in two years by Kap. No, you're not cherry picking stats.  

We honestly don't know what he could've done with Gailey last year, just like we don't know how miserable Fitz would've been on the 2014 Jets.

Kap proved he can play at a high level.

Here we go finally some backup has arrived in favor of Kaep in a Jets uniform. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Here we go finally some backup has arrived in favor of Kaep in a Jets uniform. 

I don't think he's on Mac's radar or ever was.

Elway and Kubiak is a QB academy. They obviously see Kap as a fixable project and it wouldn't surprise me if they restore him overnight.

1 minute ago, johnnyjet said:

Kaepernick is NOT a franchise QB. He cannot read a defense and cannot throw,from the pocket.  I hope he goes to Denver, that means he ain't coming here. Sanchez may beat him out. 

Sanchez isn't beating anyone out for anything ever. Fitz isn't a franchise QB either. Just wanting to throw that in there. 

Kap proved he can play at a high level. I never said he was the answer, however.

Two conference championships? Like Mark Sanchez? A SUPER BOWL APPEARANCE? Like Rex Grossman? Kaepernick was not the reason that team was great. Their defense was elite, they had arguably the best offensive line in football, an elite TE, and a borderline HOF RB. Do we have ANY of those things?

2 hours ago, gEYno said:

Fun Fact: Of the 25 patients with schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, and bipolar disorder currently under my care... There are only 4 who are less stable than joewilly12...

HIPAA forbids any doctor from discussing patients and history ...IF you are a doctor my guess is you are a proctologist and you like sticking your hand up hairy man ass. 

6 hours ago, The Troll said:

Calm your t!ts. Kaepernick ******* sucks.

See, here's the way it works. I can't believe I have to explain it to you after all these years:

1. If the Jets DON'T trade for Kaepernick, and Denver or some other well-respected team does, it's SOJ because they're ignoring the QB position and are turning down a sure thing franchise QB who's just sitting there for us. We could have easily one-upped anything Denver is offering and can quickly & easily clear more than enough cap room to carry him.

2. If the Jets DO trade for Kaepernick, it's SOJ because they're foolishly pissing away a needed draft pick, scarce cap room, all in the name of a 1 year tryout this season, which will be spent wasting time on a proven failure of a QB who can barely throw straight.

4 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

See, here's the way it works. I can't believe I have to explain it to you after all these years:

1. If the Jets DON'T trade for Kaepernick, and Denver or some other well-respected team does, it's SOJ because they're ignoring the QB position and are turning down a sure thing franchise QB who's just sitting there for us. We could have easily one-upped anything Denver is offering and can quickly & easily clear more than enough cap room to carry him.

2. If the Jets DO trade for Kaepernick, it's SOJ because they're foolishly pissing away a needed draft pick, scarce cap room, all in the name of a 1 year tryout this season, which will be spent wasting time on a proven failure of a QB who can barely throw straight.

clap03.gif

6 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

HIPAA forbids any doctor from discussing patients and history ...IF you are a doctor my guess is you are a proctologist and you like sticking your hand up hairy man ass. 

The vape thread you speak about wanting to see men with things that look like dicks in thier mouths, this thread you talk about putting hands up mens asses.  This sounds a lot like projection.  Also, your knowledge of HIPPA is 0

6 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

3 scenarios.... you pick

1) Trade a 4th for Kap and get him to sign a deal for $9m/yr. with incentives to reach his original $12m. 3 yr. deal

2) Trade a 3rd for Glennon. Let him play out his rookie deal and see if you can sign him in FA if he performs well

3) Give Fitz a 3/yr $30m deal which in reality will only turn out to be a 2/$18m deal. Keep drafting QB's

9 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Sad to say Fitzpatrick has been trying to be a franchise QB for 11 years with 6 different teams.

Fitz is not going to be our franchise QB but he might buy us enough time to develop one of our own (if we even resign him) a young QB could learn a lot from Fitz. If we got Kaepernik he wouldn't be a franchise QB either he would end up being terrible and the only thing he would teach our young qb(s) would be how to turn the ball over and throw an inaccurate football. 

13 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Kaep is part of a football organization that is in total mayhem Chip Kelly is a lunatic how many head coaches,GMs in San Fran while all this goes on.....since Harbaugh left he left for a reason. 

So Chip Kelly is the reason for Kaepernick not playing to his full potential? Got it. Makes sense. 

1 hour ago, 32EBoozer said:

3 scenarios.... you pick

1) Trade a 4th for Kap and get him to sign a deal for $9m/yr. with incentives to reach his original $12m. 3 yr. deal

2) Trade a 3rd for Glennon. Let him play out his rookie deal and see if you can sign him in FA if he performs well

3) Give Fitz a 3/yr $30m deal which in reality will only turn out to be a 2/$18m deal. Keep drafting QB's

4) Draft a QB

14 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

4) Draft a QB

it's so patently obvious that's what they want to do.  they don't want to rely on other teams' retreads and rejects.  at this point, i'm wondering if the jets are targeting lynch in the first round, or do they think they can get cook in the 2nd where they pick.  or are they looking to jump ahead of the 49ers somehow and go for goff?

Archived