**** OFFICIAL 2016 DRAFT: Round 2 + 3 discussion ****

Integrity28

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Cowboys Doctor did the surgery on Jaylon. I'd say they had an inside scoop on that. 

Yup, smh, Jets could have had him. Of course the team with the most medical info on him believes his knee will be fine. Thank god we passed on him for a blown up safety who can't shed blocks if his life depended on it.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Jets picking their 2nd rounder makes me more nervous than their 1st. We've historically ****ed up every 2nd round draft pick I can ever remember... 

Law of averages has to work out here this time, at least gimme a guy who doesn't start his NFL career with an injury.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Jets picking their 2nd rounder makes me more nervous than their 1st. We've historically ****ed up every 2nd round draft pick I can ever remember... 

look at the bright side. They cant **** it up any worse than the first round pick. 

Just now, artemusclyde said:

Yup, smh, Jets could have had him. Of course the team with the most medical info on him believes his knee will be fine. Thank god we passed on him for a blown up safety who can't shed blocks if his life depended on it.

He's actually healthy enough to back up Erin Henderson though.

Small miracles. 

1 minute ago, artemusclyde said:

Lee and Smith are like the same size. WTF are you talking about? Bitch about Lee in the threads about Lee.

Archived