**** OFFICIAL 2016 DRAFT: Round 2 + 3 discussion ****

Integrity28

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jags have absolutely pissed this draft. They were being projected to take him at 5!

They've added Malik Jackson, Myles Jack and Jalen Smith in one off-season, Dante Fowler will be coming back. Holy **** at that improvement. They had nothing a few years back.

1 minute ago, Irish Jet said:

Jags have absolutely pissed this draft. They were being projected to take him at 5!

They've added Malik Jackson, Myles Jack and Jalen Smith in one off-season, Dante Fowler will be coming back. Holy **** at that improvement. They had nothing a few years back.

They'll win because the dipsh*t, strong-armed QB they drafted once paid off. But hey.

Just got back from Draft Town. That sh*t was f'n bizarre. Music stages. Combine events. One corporate sponsorship tent after another. They're essentially trying to turn draft week into Lollapalooza. I was going to stick around for a couple picks but I honestly got freaked out by the entire thing and had to leave. Just way too weird.

4 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Just got back from Draft Town. That sh*t was f'n bizarre. Music stages. Combine events. One corporate sponsorship tent after another. They're essentially trying to turn draft week into Lollapalooza. I was going to stick around for a couple picks but I honestly got freaked out by the entire thing and had to leave. Just way too weird.

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Goodell getting booooood is the best part of the draft.  I'm looking forward to when they finally let people pelt him with things.  Guy is s travesty.  

I see the future and it is bright

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

That thing is fickimg disgusting. My coworker has three St Bernards and his house smells like dogsh*t and all of his furniture has dog slobber on it.

Yeah but when you need help solving a murder and busting up a drug ring at the docks they're good to go.

so the dolphins moved ahead of tampa to get a corner, but was he even the best corner on available? 

******* dolphins, lol

there are going to be a TON of DL that fall to us... if Mac really does go BPA and takes a DL, this site is going to crash

Archived