Poll: Fitz vs Geno

Mike135

Fitz or Geno?  

168 members have voted

1. 1. 2016 Starter?

• Fitz @8mil+ (most likely 10mil+ and multiple years)
    • Geno
    • Fitz @7mil and not a penny more! Otherwise Geno. (Added for LIJetsFan.)

3 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Man, if nothing else comes from this thread, we've all gotta give @Rangers9 some credit for being damn persistent.  I haven't been around as long as others, but he has gotta be in the top 5 or so most stubborn (but in a good way) and "dedicated to his view" posters here.

He'll post arguments vs multiple members at the same time, and right when ya think you have him... he'll circle around again.  And again.  And again... (You get the point.)

I commend him and look forward to being on his side of an argument at some point in the future.

I don't agree with ya at all on this, but cheers Ranger!  Ya earned it.  :cheers: 

Thanks Mike my family would agree with you about being a stubborn ox. But you haven't backed off either even though you're wrong ?. 

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

And you do worry, the fact that you even said that in a response shows that you do. What you say and what you do are contrary. As im writing this I see that you just responded to something else of mine. 

Yes, unlike yourself, I don't pretend I'm going to ignore you, then hastily reply to every word I write.

There is no one here I ignore, and won't exchange with at length if the time and topic warrant.

Just now, Warfish said:

Yes, unlike yourself, I don't say pretend I'm going to ignore you, then hastily reply to every word I write.

There is no one here I ignore, and won't exchange with at length if the time and topic warrant.

Who do I say that I'll ignore then reply to everything they write? 

There is only one person that I purposely ignore on this board, and I've been doing so for the past 2 years. 

17 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Predictions?  Let's wait.....

Figured.

All talk, no walk.  Just like Ray Ray of old JI, talks a big BIG game, but refuses to say anything definitive in advance of it having happened.

I probably don't need to hold my breath on your future Geno prediction, do I.  I figure it'll come out.....lets see....three days after Geno has finished the 2016 season.  

GG RayNut.:rolleyes:

17 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Figured.

All talk, no walk.  Just like Ray Ray of old JI, talks a big BIG game, but refuses to say anything definitive in advance of it having happened.

I probably don't need to hold my breath on your future Geno prediction, do I.  I figure it'll come out.....lets see....three days after Geno has finished the 2016 season.  

GG RayNut.:rolleyes:

And how are you going to decide who's wrong or right?  It's a stupid question. 

Youre an obsessed little girl.  They may take your Fitz away and you're coming up with nonsense like this.  Personally I could care less what you predict.  From Ramsey on down your QB predictions suck.  Don't give me RayRay shlt. Talk a big game?  Are you fu(king serious?  

You sure a shlt like calling people out.  

5 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

Like being a Jets fan every 50 years or so-that's what you call loyalty! My kids don't get it and only root for winners:lol:.

I didn't like a hockey team until the Devils and they were much worse than the Rangers when I started. I just got lucky. I deserved it. 

It's going to happen to the Jets any time now...The Rangers...probably not until 2048. :unsure: 

37 minutes ago, NYs Stepchild said:

I didn't like a hockey team until the Devils and they were much worse than the Rangers when I started. I just got lucky. I deserved it. 

It's going to happen to the Jets any time now...The Rangers...probably not until 2048. :unsure: 

It's funny that I was living in Kansas and going to grad school in their inaugural year when they were the Kansas City Scouts and I followed them and listened to a lot of their games on the radio. While I'm a Rangers fan for life I rooted for them.  A couple of years ago I bought a KC Scouts cap on EBay. Of course they quickly left KC for Colorado and then went to NJ. So in a strange way I have a few bloodlines going back years for that franchise. So I don't hate them. 

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

lmao! 

Dude, our feelings are going to be hurt if Macc signs Fitz! But until then, Geno is winning! This unexpected turn of events must have alot of people looking like....#-o

Mine wont be I root for anyone in a Jets uniform Id prefer Geno or Petty or Hack instead of Fitz but if he's the QB GO JETS!

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Mine wont be I root for anyone in a Jets uniform Id prefer Geno or Petty or Hack instead of Fitz but if he's the QB GO JETS!

True, when it comes down to it I root for the team. Doesnt mean that im going to like that signing if it occurs. And I will be voice my displeasure right up until week 1 kickoff! lol 

5 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

True, when it comes down to it I root for the team. Doesnt mean that im going to like that signing when it occurs. And I will be voice my displeasure right up until week 1 kickoff! lol 

Fixed

15 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Fitzpatrick won the Snoopy Bowl only thing in his career he's ever won with some type of meaning

14 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

At the expense of his starting QB. Talk about dedication! 

8 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Why would he? Rex was not the HC when Fitz was here. 

But even if he was, im talking about Rex stupidity to win a Snoopy bowl at the expense of his starting QB. 

The thing is what do you really want out of 2016. We all know there are no guarantees no matter who is on the roster. Do we want to compete and think that the Jets can make the playoffs. Or develop a young Qb and take our Ls on the field like men. And if none of these guys work out then draft a new batch next year and go through the same thing. Remember, on paper we're a playoff caliber team. 

44 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

The thing is what do you really want out of 2016. We all know there are no guarantees no matter who is on the roster. Do we want to compete and think that the Jets can make the playoffs. Or develop a young Qb and take our Ls on the field like men. And if none of these guys work out then draft a new batch next year and go through the same thing. Remember, on paper we're a playoff caliber team. 

Me, not the Jets, or other fans I'm speaking for.  What I want out of 2016 is answers for the future, and if by some miracle one of the 3 QB'S not named Fitzpatrick is also the present awesome.  All I know is Fitz is not the future of the NYJets so I'd rather him not be here for 1 million never mind 10.

Again just my opinion carry on.

5 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Me, not the Jets, or other fans I'm speaking for.  What I want out of 2016 is answers for the future, and if by some miracle one of the 3 QB'S not named Fitzpatrick is also the present awesome.  All I know is Fitz is not the future of the NYJets so I'd rather him not be here for 1 million never mind 10.

So you think next year should be a development year. Even if we have a good team not even factoring in the Qb position. And if we hit lightning in a bottle with one of these Qbs including Geno then it's gravy. But don't  count on making the playoffs even after a 10-6 which was an anomaly.

21 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

So you think next year should be a development year. Even if we have a good team not even factoring in the Qb position. And if we hit lightning in a bottle with one of these Qbs including Geno then it's gravy. But don't  count on making the playoffs even after a 10-6 which was an anomaly.

See I think Fitz is more garbage then you think Geno is, so you can then understand my opinion.  Won't change get it just like you won't change yours. 

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

See I think Fitz is more garbage then you think Geno is, so you can then understand my opinion.  Won't change get it just like you won't change yours. 

I have no prob with your opinion. It's legit even though we disagree. I don't think Geno is garbage or that Fitz is long term. But he was good imo in 2015 and we have a great chance to win with him this year. I don't get the hatred for him but I don't get a lot of things going on in this world. If we don't sign Fitz and Geno is the starter I won't lose any sleep over it. 

10 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

You don't want answers. You can't handle the truth. Fitz has more of a present and future than Geno ever will. 

13 hours ago, Powpow said:

You don't want answers. You can't handle the truth. Fitz has more of a present and future than Geno ever will. 

Let me remind you Ryan Fitzpatrick 6 teams in 11 years never made the playoffs currently unsigned by 32 NFL teams.

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 9:32 PM, Villain The Foe said:

lmao! 

Dude, our feelings are going to be hurt if Macc signs Fitz! But until then, Geno is winning! This unexpected turn of events must have alot of people looking like....#-o

You have lost all credibility you garnered from being pro Glennon by supporting Geno Catpiss Smith. Truly mind boggling.  :blink:

Archived