NYJ Final Cuts Thread

Integrity28

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Pac said:

Or the guy Bowles declared the #2 QB a couple hours ago.

I don't see them cutting Hack as well. Despite an abundance of players, the Jets are still thin on corner on Revis' opposite side, especially after Milliner (if he stays healthy) looked like a fool against the Giants. Linebacker is a position where the Jets are also thin on talent, but Reilly definitely could go. 

To you point though, I think the need to keep Geno, despite what everyone thinks of him, becomes urgent at this point.

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Amaro lives to disappoint another day

In the end, Amaro is simply (and sadly) the best of a (very) bad bunch.  While I know people are more bitter about Amaro because of where he was picked, Sudfeld is a poor-man's injury-prone Amaro, so this should be no surprise.  TE is definitely going to be there along with OL as the position Jets will be scouring the waiver wire for.

Just now, Bleedin Green said:

In the end, Amaro is simply (and sadly) the best of a (very) bad bunch.  While I know people are more bitter about Amaro because of where he was picked, Sudfeld is a poor-man's injury-prone Amaro, so this should be no surprise.  TE is definitely going to be there along with OL as the position Jets will be scouring the waiver wire for.

To be honest, That TE class has not been good. Ebron's been okay, but not worth the top ten pick

Just now, Rangers9 said:

I'm surprise about Reilly. There was talk before camp that he could win a starting job. I'm pretty sure he'll be picked up.

Biggest problem with Reilly is age.  Its been against him since we got him.  He did his mormon journey thing for a couple years after college.  He's 28 alrdy.

Just now, Nostradamus said:

Damn....i liked him.  Thought he was our best TE this preseason  :-/

Yeah this is the cut so far that made me go da fuq?  If we are cutting Sudfeld might as well get it over with and cut all the TEs.  He was our best TE through all of TC and PS

1 minute ago, Nostradamus said:

Damn....i liked him.  Thought he was our best TE this preseason  :-/

I didn't think Zach looked that good. I'm pretty sure they are going to pick up someone off the waiver wire today. As for Amaro it's not a slam dunk he's on this team. It's all about how the coaching staff feels about him. Based on what we've heard they don't like him. 

5 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

I guess, and you're right that there's value in giving guys like Amaro, Milliner, and even McDougle one more shot, but it's disappointing that the main criteria for survival seems to be whether or not you were once drafted by the team.

Archived