NYJ Final Cuts Thread

Integrity28

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

No, he was a 7th rounder in 2014.

That was the year we KILLED it!! Literally.... we got KILLED!

RD    SEL #    PLAYER    POSITION    SCHOOL
1    18    Calvin Pryor    FS    Louisville
2    49    Jace Amaro    TE    Texas Tech
3    80    Dexter McDougle    CB    Maryland
4    104    Jalen Saunders    WR    Oklahoma
4    115    Shaq Evans    WR    UCLA
4    137    Dakota Dozier    T    Furman
5    154    Jeremiah George    LB    Iowa State
6    195    Brandon Dixon    DB    Northwest Missouri State
6    209    Quincy Enunwa    WR    Nebraska
6    210    IK Enemkpali    DE    Louisiana Tech
6    213    Tajh Boyd    QB    Clemson
7    233    Trevor Reilly    LB    Utah

Just now, T0mShane said:

Bradford is terrible in that he's an underachieving weenie, but no organization can sell Geno Smith to their fanbase at this point.

Id actually rather have Geno than Bradford lol.....I agree with you Bradford SUCKS....that was a terrible move by Vikings.  He will get injured and Hill will end up being their QB anyways

3 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

That was the year we KILLED it!!

RD    SEL #    PLAYER    POSITION    SCHOOL
1    18    Calvin Pryor    FS    Louisville
2    49    Jace Amaro    TE    Texas Tech
3    80    Dexter McDougle    CB    Maryland
4    104    Jalen Saunders    WR    Oklahoma
4    115    Shaq Evans    WR    UCLA
4    137    Dakota Dozier    T    Furman
5    154    Jeremiah George    LB    Iowa State
6    195    Brandon Dixon    DB    Northwest Missouri State
6    209    Quincy Enunwa    WR    Nebraska
6    210    IK Enemkpali    DE    Louisiana Tech
6    213    Tajh Boyd    QB    Clemson
7    233    Trevor Reilly    LB    Utah

KILLED it??   Im assuming you are being sarcastic?    Besides Pryor and Enunwa pretty dismal draft...this was only 2 years ago...12 picks...2 quality players so far

Just now, JETSfaninNE said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say there is 0% chance

You never know on these things. They might try to sneak him through to the PS. I'd say he has a great chance to make it today and a good chance to stick and play vs Cincy. Deals will be made over the next week too. 

1 minute ago, Nostradamus said:

KILLED it??   Im assuming you are being sarcastic?    Besides Pryor and Enunwa pretty dismal draft...this was only 2 years ago...12 picks...2 quality players so far

Yup.  The Jets had to do a roster rebuild but should have never used 12 picks.  They should have used picks to move around in that draft, taking maybe 9 or 10 players.

1 minute ago, Nostradamus said:

Did you read it b4 I added   "Literally.... we got Killed"!

I also highlighted the 7 players no longer on the team, three mediocre players and 2 (count 'em) quality picks.

The biggest shocker would be to cut Hack. And try to put him on the PS. Another team would then have to put him on their 53 and carry him there for the entire year. And it would also allow Hack to choose his own team in terms of being on a PS. He would be a free agent if not picked up off of waivers. 

1 minute ago, Rangers9 said:

The biggest shocker would be to cut Hack. And try to put him on the PS. Another team would then have to put him on their 53 and carry him there for the entire year. And it would also allow Hack to choose his own team in terms of being on a PS. He would be a free agent if not picked up off of waivers. 

No other team will pick him up after the other nights performance COME ON MAN

1 minute ago, Rangers9 said:

I'd rather IR Petty for 8 weeks than to leave Petty open.

I know... he looked terrible, but you get a glimpse on 1 or 2 plays what he could become. QB too critical to risk it.

6 minutes ago, Nostradamus said:

Damn..i like Jones........so far Jones, Middleton, Sudfeld and Bishop are biggest surprises id say

The only thing that may disappoint us more than watching some players we like get released will be watching a few players we don't like make the 53.

6 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

The only thing that may disappoint us more than watching some players we like get released will be watching a few players we don't like make the 53.

At least one or two that make the 53 will still get cut when other players become available and get claimed.

BIGGEST SHOCK YET.....they must have a lot of faith in Jalin Marshall as a returner....that means Marshall makes team for all you people thinking Marshall would get cut.....you were wrong!!   

The have released WR/KR Jeremy Ross, per source. first reported.

Archived