MNF: Wentz vs. Cutler

Integrity28

12 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I wanted to trade up for Wentz so f*cking bad. :''''''''(

I had 3 QBs I wanted from this draft. Wentz in the 1st, Hackenberg in the 2nd and Brissett  in the 4th  . I had no interest in any of the others. Maybe I should have paid more attention to Dak Prescott . I just didn't want anymore 6'2"  QBs . 

3 minutes ago, Tinstar said:

I had 3 QBs I wanted from this draft. Wentz in the 1st, Hackenberg in the 2nd and Brissett  in the 4th  . I had no interest in any of the others. Maybe I should have paid more attention to Dak Prescott . I just didn't want anymore 6'2"  QBs . 

Loved Wentz. Favorite QB prospect in years.

Everyone knows how much I loved Hack.

Liked Prescott more than Brissett, other than the whole DUI before the draft thing.

1 minute ago, Tinstar said:

Brissett reminds me of Big Ben  . He's strong as an ox in the pocket, has a cannon for an arm and is extremely accurate .

Yup.  Didn't want to trade up, I like Hack, but didn't want to spend anything higher than s 4th on QB... Which is what led me to Dak and Brissett.

Hogan was another late rounded I liked for value.

12 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

He looks very steady out there and can take a lick.

The kid is certainly showing some toughness, but how long can he keep taking hits like he has taken in this half.  Dang, should have been a TD to Matthews.

4 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

It's hard to feel bad for Bears fans, considering this city has two other dynasties in other sports over the past few decades and Bears fans are more or less the Bills Mafia in a higher income bracket, but holy **** is that a forever mediocre franchise.

I wonder how long Fox gets to skate on the no talent excuse. I get that they're rebuilding, but the point of hiring a guy like Fox is that he gives you a floor while you get the roster up to speed, and they honestly don't even look competitive right now.

Fitz looks like more of a rookie than wentz does. His ability to move out of the pocket and throw on the run really stood out to me, he's not just a one-read QB who's content to scramble for a first down when his man is covered. He keeps his eyes downfield looking to make plays, that's really impressive considering he was playing at ND state last year

Kid looks good in two starts I agree but before I crown Wentz a franchise qb lets see how he does down the road when their is some tape on him and DC's figure out what makes him tick. If he is still successful then good for the eagles they got themselves a potential franchise qb.

Kills me seeing so many teams finding college QBs that look like they can play. If Brissett gets a win Thursday night I'm going to throw up. It's not like Sanchez with a great Oline in 2008. Pats line is a mishmash of average players.

1 minute ago, Jetster said:

Kills me seeing so many teams finding college QBs that look like they can play. If Brissett gets a win Thursday night I'm going to throw up. It's not like Sanchez with a great Oline in 2008. Pats line is a mishmash of average players.

Belichick is so far ahead of everyone it really doesn't matter. I'd rather he retire than Brady...but that doesn't seem likely.

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

Belichick is so far ahead of everyone it really doesn't matter. I'd rather he retire than Brady...but that doesn't seem likely.

Let's hope that Bill Obrien can take the Texans in there & perform a beat down on them. A couple of hard JJ watt sacks & we might see Julian Edelman at QB. 

8 hours ago, cant wait said:

Fitz looks like more of a rookie than wentz does. His ability to move out of the pocket and throw on the run really stood out to me, he's not just a one-read QB who's content to scramble for a first down when his man is covered. He keeps his eyes downfield looking to make plays, that's really impressive considering he was playing at ND state last year

Agreed.  Yet he has that unknown quantity thing rookie QBs have.  Eventually league will catch on to his tendencies.  But for now kinda bad hard to watch without wanting to dig your eyeballs out.  

Archived