I Don't Like the Bills OC one Bit!!!!!!

Charlie Brown

I swear it was Weeks who was yawning in the back ground last week when they panned to Rex when all was lost.

As for Lynn, all OC's sound great coming on board and the love affair lasts for a few weeks then they are John Dillinger.  Even good ocs flounder with bad or medium QB's, this is why Gailey should get some kind of medal.

I really liked Lynn when he was here.  

But he is in a no win situation in Buffalo.  Rex wants to be very conservative but they don't have the make up of a grind it out offense.  Which will leave Rex's defense exposed.

You have an inpatient, uneducated (to the ways of the NFL,) ownership that can pull the plug at the end of the season by firing Whaley and Rex, and can void Taylor's deal and just start over.

Rex knows what's coming.  He has had some bad luck with the injuries but it was inevitable either way.

36 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

He says he wants to stay on the field longer, and to accomplish this goal he wants to pick up the tempo. 

Reading between the lines: Greg Roman got fired because his offense couldn't control time of possession long enough to hide the atrocities inflicted upon a once excellent defense by Rex and his sh*tbag brother.

The problem is: the Bills offense would need the ball 61 minutes to hide that sh*t.

Rex did a radio interview this week where he said that he invented the ground and pound in NY because his passing game sucked, then said they'd be running the ball more. He left out the part where he hand-picked both QBs, but left the clear implication that both passing games (here in NY and now in Buffalo) were things foist upon him.

14 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Rex did a radio interview this week where he said that he invented the ground and pound in NY because his passing game sucked, then said they'd be running the ball more. He left out the part where he hand-picked both QBs, but left the clear implication that both passing games (here in NY and now in Buffalo) were things foist upon him.

you listen rex on buffalo radio shows ?

dude

15 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The only good thing about Rex was Cortland.

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I've been flipping over to the Bills message board to monitor the outrage and disappointment, because the suffering of others is the fruit of life's rich banquet. 

do they realize rob ryan was responsible for the leagues worst pass defenses 2 years in a row ?

as fun as that stat is, its kind of a bummer realizing fitzmagic was working against a high school scheme last thursday

3 minutes ago, Larz said:

do they realize rob ryan was responsible for the leagues worst pass defenses 2 years in a row ?

as fun as that stat is, its kind of a bummer realizing fitzmagic was working against a high school scheme last thursday

My observation is this: Bills fans are smarter than Jets fans. It's just true. They know suffering. They know success. They're poorer, give no ****s, are largely uneducated and dim, but they know their football. They were on to Rex from Day One, have pulled the ripcord on him already, and already speak of his reign in the past tense. 

42 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

My observation is this: Bills fans are smarter than Jets fans. It's just true. They know suffering. They know success. They're poorer, give no ****s, are largely uneducated and dim, but they know their football. They were on to Rex from Day One, have pulled the ripcord on him already, and already speak of his reign in the past tense. 

Watching him here with us shortened the curve for them, but generally yes.

15 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

He says he wants to stay on the field longer, and to accomplish this goal he wants to pick up the tempo. 

Rex, would you rather score a 90 yard td, dash the hopes of the other team and out 7 points up on the board or would you rather grind out a long drive have better possession times and punt or kick a fg?

As usual, as always, it is all about rex and his defense.  The Bills scored two long quick score tds that most teams would love and their O scored enough points to win last week but the excuse is now that the D is tired i suppose, what a mook Rex is.

14 hours ago, T0mShane said:

If he got them to the Championship game his first season, they'd be singing a different tune. Considering they haven't been to the playoffs this century they would have crowned him king. 

22 minutes ago, billo83 said:

If he got them to the Championship game his first season, they'd be singing a different tune. Considering they haven't been to the playoffs this century they would have crowned him king. 

You're the same guy who thinks Rex is great and Parcells sucked. 

22 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

You're the same guy who thinks Rex is great and Parcells sucked. 

As usual you are wrong. I never said the Tuna sucked as a coach, and actually have said he's a great coach. I said he sucks as a GM and stand by that. 

I also never said Rex was a great coach. I thought he did a good job getting to 2 championships and accomplished more than most of the forner Jets coaches which isn't really saying much. I also knew it was time for him to go along with your other idol Idziot. 

At any rate all I was trying to say is that Bills fans aren't any smarter than Jets fans. If Rex had the same success there as he did here in his first 2 seasons they'd love him right now

Archived