TNF: Texans at Cheater Scumbags

Fibonacci

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, fusionCA said:

so like I said , bad coaching

Bad coaching on the Hopkins TD, but they can't force the receivers to catch the football.  At least 150 yards worth of passes dropped by Jets offense, including would-be TD by Devin Smith.

Osweiller like a lot of Qbs esp young Qbs having problems reading the NEP D. Hopefully that changes in the 2nd half but the Texans are really flat. Fitz can read that defense and I think play a lot better than these guys are. We match up well with them but we'll need our playmakers to win. 

2 minutes ago, johnnyjet said:

Osweiller sucks! There I said it

Based on this game Fitz should stage a holdout before the KC game; that man is owed at least another $6 Million by count!!

Osweiller is a poster child of ineptitude in this first half.

Win the Game?

How about getting to the Pats side of the field!

Good Grief!!

1 minute ago, Rangers9 said:

Osweiller like a lot of Qbs esp young Qbs having problems reading the NEP D. Hopefully that changes in the 2nd half but the Texans are really flat. Fitz can read that defense and I think play a lot better than these guys are. We match up well with them but we'll need our playmakers to win. 

Fitzpatrick is 10x better than Osweiler and our D is 10x better than the Texans. 

1 minute ago, Charlie Brown said:

Based on this game Fitz should stage a holdout before the KC game; that man is owed at least another $6 Million by count!!

Osweiller is a poster child of ineptitude in this first half.

Win the Game?

How about getting to the Pats side of the field!

Good Grief!!

Think the Texans should have kept Fitz? 

3 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Bad coaching on the Hopkins TD, but they can't force the receivers to catch the football.  At least 150 yards worth of passes dropped by Jets offense, including would-be TD by Devin Smith.

That and the fumble/2 INT's your precious fitzy threw in that game. But why blame him when youre so good at making excuses

Just now, cant wait said:

Oh I bet you say that to all the boys. How about starting another thread about how your beard is coming in? Inquiring minds want to know

How about lie down on this here couch, and talk to us about why you've held onto that little nugget for over a year...

My beard must've really been a jolt to your insecurity.

Archived